Smartphone Related Discussions

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,709
  • Views: Views 216,182
Go with realme6i its available arround 10-11 k in sale..far better than narzo 30a..better processor,better camera, better display,fast charging,punch hole display..narzo 30a is waste phone with only hd + display
Thanks for suggestions. But most variants of Realme phones are not available for my area. Even when it's available. Seller charges a lot extra.

If priority was for only Google Pay and a good enough Camera. And the budget was under 10k. Which is the best Realme phone one can get? This specially has to be a Realme phone. There are so many models. It's confusing.
Realme Narzo 20 (Not Pro and 20a)
48 Megapixels
G85 Processor
6000 mah long battery

Last edited:
Realme Narzo 20 (Not Pro and 20a)
48 Megapixels
G80 Processor
6000 mah long battery
That's definitely better.. 👍🏻
And correction: it has G85 not G80 (i.e. same as Narzo 30A)

@iDJ Bro, go for Narzo 20 if you want a better camera setup and don't mind spending ₹500 extra. Worth it.

After watching the Micromax phone I can say Google killed off vanilla android with their hideous looking icons. Let's hope Micromax, Nokia and Motorola gives options for user's to modify their icons without the requirements of third party launcher.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock