Smartphone Related Discussions

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,709
  • Views: Views 216,470
New data provided by a trade-in website shows that an iPhone trade-in gets you twice as much as trading in a comparable flagship Android smartphone a year after you bought it. Both comparisons are calculated as a percentage of the purchase price, to ensure that they are like-for-like.

The difference tails off slightly at two years, but the used iPhone is still worth very much more than the used Android phone.

iPhone trade-in gets you twice as much as an Android one - 9to5Mac

To better maximize resources and further position OnePlus for growth, we are in the process of further integrating some R&D capabilities within OPLUS, our long-term investor. OnePlus will continue operating independently and working to deliver the best possible user experience for existing and future OnePlus users.

OnePlus and Oppo are apparently joining R&D forces (Updated: Official statement)

Realme was the big winner in India, climbing to 13% market share for all of 2020 — a 24% growth compared to 2019. Other Chinese brands didn’t fare quite as well, but it was evident India’s dispute with China wasn’t hurting at least some phone makers.

Apple also had a banner fourth quarter thanks to the iPhone 12 launch, Counterpoint said, with its “best ever” India shipments, or 1.5 million. OnePlus also watched shipments double during that period thanks to the Nord line.

Realme is the star of a recovering India smartphone market

Realme is actually a good brand. Selling good quality products at budget price. Even their accesories are of good quality. Unlike their "rival brand" they don't cheat their customers with incorrect information about their accesories. They have gained a good brand value with good quality products. I even am still receiving security updates on a phone bought in 2019. Only thing they are behind is with spammy bloatware and average theme store.

Realme is actually a good brand. Selling good quality products at budget price. Even their accesories are of good quality. Unlike their "rival brand" they don't cheat their customers with incorrect information about their accesories. They have gained a good brand value with good quality products. I even am still receiving security updates on a phone bought in 2019. Only thing they are behind is with spammy bloatware and average theme store.
Realme has overtime become same as their "rival brand"

What do you mean bro? I have never encountered any bad experience from them till date.
Had a really bad experience with Realme 6 recently with no proper support from realme or flipkart. And the worst part is the phone was not for me, and was a recommendation to a friend. I had a war on twitter over the fact and they blocked me :)

RwQHyvL.jpg

vY8UvHB.jpg

Miui 12 update arrived on Redmi 8a Dual

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock