Smartphone Related Discussions

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,709
  • Views: Views 216,353
BBK has also been working on splitting an existing brand to suit the current atmosphere (likely NARZO). It'll be focusing on the "Made in India, Made for India" aspect. The brand should be fully functional by October.

Flipkart has already started listing NARZO separately.

F5FijZa.jpg

Soon they'll also get rid of the "by Realme" from its name (Similar to what they did with "Realme by Oppo).

This will most likely begin with the launch of Narzo 20 Series. This time there will be a Narzo 20 Pro as well. Atleast one of the Narzo 20 Series phones might have similar specification as Realme 7 Series (could be Rebranded).

The NARZO Brand will likely be taking on POCO.
While CCI sleeps letting companies have monopoly with multiple sub-brands.

Hello all members,
plz solve my problem.
before 2 year i was using Samsung J5 mobile phone.
when ever i go on trip i charge my mobile through my Car USB socket. and it works very well.
but after that i bought Samsung A50 ( charging Port C type)
before the beginning of new mobile till now same car usb port not charging my mobile.
last week me and my friend go on trip. he put his 3in1 charging cable in my car usb socket and charge his mobile. and it works very well
but when i try to charge my mobile it does not charge.
plz suggest how to charge my mobile in the car usb socket..

Last edited:
Haha... That's a very good observation. I can understand his frustration of launching different phones with very very different names, with different sub-brands, launched during various periods of time and some of them in different markets. But I wonder how will he feel about Samsung's M21, M31, M31s, F41, M31 Prime, M30s, (the list is complete or not, only Samsung knows) which are all almost same phones, launched in same country, launched/available in almost same time. Further guess the similar situation in Realme after 2 years???

But for us end consumers, as long as the competition exists between these brands, ALL IS WELL...!!!

Any honor 9x pro user here?
I want to know that during whatsapp video call, initially front camera pop up or not?

Google taking shots at Apple for ditching 3.5 jack is funny. You know what is not. When you make sub par devices, take political digs and sell nationalism. Indian makers had golden opportunity to sell nationalism by introducing NavIC to Indians. Guess who did first?

As much as I hate China and Communist. I hate crooks and snake oil salesman more.

Never saw Amul taking digs at Nestle. They do what they do. Hence, they are king of milk products in India in front of a global leader.

Last edited:
Can we install regular apps on android go? Let's say I want full version of Google Maps as Google Maps Go is not useful to me. Is is possible to get regular apps?

Last edited:
Can we install regular apps on android go? Let's say I want full version of Google Maps as Google Maps Go is not useful to me. Is is possible to get regular apps?
Yes you can. No restriction on app installations as such.

Guys... If anyone missed buying pixel 4a during BBD sale on flipkart it will be available tonight at 8pm.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock