Smartphone Related Discussions

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,709
  • Views: Views 215,829
Lol, just for fun sake check the user reviews of new Huawei phones. It's hilarious. 😂

How can they even think about selling phones without Google Play Service in a non Chinese country?

I also had a look at all the websites and Meizu smartphones are not deliverable to India.
Yeah.. they aren't deliverable.

Any issues for them in India..?
IDK.. maybe these phone aren't certified to be sold in India. To sell a smartphone in a country, they have to apply for various certifications. IDK.. maybe I am wrong.

Last year they launched 3 Smartphones in India - Meizu 16th, Meizu M6T & Meizu C9. All have great reviews.

They were supposed to launch new smartphones (designed for India) this year, but I think the pandemic got them.

Chinese smartphone maker Meizu re-enters India: Will it make it this time?

Yeah.. they aren't deliverable.

IDK.. maybe these phone aren't certified to be sold in India. To sell a smartphone in a country, they have to apply for various certifications. IDK.. maybe I am wrong.

Last year they launched 3 Smartphones in India - Meizu 16th, Meizu M6T & Meizu C9. All have great reviews.

They were supposed to launch new smartphones (designed for India) this year, but I think the pandemic got them.

Chinese smartphone maker Meizu re-enters India: Will it make it this time?
I used Meizu m2 for more than a year and I really liked it. FlymeOS was ahead of most phones. The only issue was battery problems which started after a year. But the phone was only priced around 7k. Even 50k Galaxy S8 has same problems and so I don't mind it.

The Meizu 17 Pro specs and review were amazing. The design is also fantastic.

But sadly they are not deliverable to India. Let's hope that they make a comeback to the Indian market soon.

Lol, just for fun sake check the user reviews of new Huawei phones. It's hilarious. 😂

How can they even think about selling phones without Google Play Service in a non Chinese country?
Which one and Where to check..?

aZV4Le4.jpg

BBK has also been working on splitting an existing brand to suit the current atmosphere (likely NARZO). It'll be focusing on the "Made in India, Made for India" aspect. The brand should be fully functional by October.

Flipkart has already started listing NARZO separately.

F5FijZa.jpg

Soon they'll also get rid of the "by Realme" from its name (Similar to what they did with "Realme by Oppo).

This will most likely begin with the launch of Narzo 20 Series. This time there will be a Narzo 20 Pro as well. Atleast one of the Narzo 20 Series phones might have similar specification as Realme 7 Series (could be Rebranded).

The NARZO Brand will likely be taking on POCO.

BBK has also been working on splitting an existing brand to suit the current atmosphere (likely NARZO). It'll be focusing on the "Made in India, Made for India" aspect. The brand should be fully functional by October.

Flipkart has already started listing NARZO separately.

F5FijZa.jpg

Soon they'll also get rid of the "by Realme" from its name (Similar to what they did with "Realme by Oppo).

This will most likely begin with the launch of Narzo 20 Series. This time there will be a Narzo 20 Pro as well. Atleast one of the Narzo 20 Series phones might have similar specification as Realme 7 Series (could be Rebranded).

The NARZO Brand will likely be taking on POCO.
Narzo by Realme (by Oppo (by BBK))

OnePlus will be doing the same with the NORD lineup. Right now it's "NORD by OnePlus", but soon it'll be just "NORD". It'll target the budget and Mid-Range market. They'll be launching phones for every price point (similar to what Poco has been doing). They'll be launching phones with Snapdragon 600 Series & even 400 Series. It won't be as cheap as the Redmi or Realme phones. Instead, it'll be competing with Samsung's "M Series" phones.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock