Smartphone Related Discussions

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,711
  • Views: Views 218,350
4qVD0r2.jpg

Can India get affordable NFC phones first?

I really don't like punch hole camera or notched display. I prefer old school slim bezel. They can use that bezel for stereo speaker also. It also helps to hold the phone in landscape mode..

I really don't like punch hole camera or notched display. I prefer old school slim bezel. They can use that bezel for stereo speaker also. It also helps to hold the phone in landscape mode..
Yeah.. Same here. I don't really mind a little top and bottom bezel. I don't like the notch or punch-hole. But it looks like we aren't going back anymore.

Look what Meizu is doing. They are keeping a little bezel just to put the camera. Looks way better than any notch or punch-hole.
3F0kYft.jpg

Also, I don't like the tall displays companies are putting nowadays. 18:9 is just perfect. They are giving all sorts of Aspect Ratios like 19:9, 19.5:9, 20:9, 20.5:9 and even 21:9. Imagine watching a 16:9 Youtube video in a 20:9 or 21:9 display. Either you have to watch with huge black bars, or zoom it. Almost 40-50% of the videos gets cut if we zoom.

18:9 is just perfect.
Exactly bro. Same here. 16:9 is the most common radio in HD Video. Otherwise bluray movie comes with black bar. If you download from torrent you will find 1920x800 resolution (bb cropped). I don't know how it looks in a 21:9 display. Might be good.

Exactly bro. Same here. 16:9 is the most common radio in HD Video. Otherwise bluray movie comes with black bar. If you download from torrent you will find 1920x800 resolution (bb cropped). I don't know how it looks in a 21:9 display. Might be good.
A movie would look great in a 21:9 display.
21:9 Displays are best for watching movie.
Sony & Motorola are marketing their 21:9 displays as "Cinema View" / "Cinema Wide" / "Cinema Vision".

Source

Source

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock