Smartphone Related Discussions

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,709
  • Views: Views 215,329
How to check details of 'Others' files in Samsung galaxy phones?
Is your storage space almost full? Then go to storage>trash cleaner>scan>clear junk files such as cache thumbnail, cache junks, uninstall residue etc.

F6Sj8I3.png

Yes, regular customers will stop buying. But diehard fanboys are still going to buy it. OnePlus has built a huge fanbase here in India over the years with the help of it's Competitive pricing & Oxygen OS. Even if they launch their next phone at ₹70k, those fanboys will still blindly support it. This leads to brands to take advantage and exploit that fanbase.
Fanboyism has become very toxic. I hate to read the comments on tech related tweets now. It's all about defaming other brands and claiming that the one they own is the best.

Source

This is what I was talking about. Ranjit is one of the few honest tech reviewers out there who don't hesitate to speak the truth. Finally someone spoke up about this toxic fanboyism situation.

This method can be used for prevention of this problem.
I have disabled most of the apps. Revoke internet access and all permission. Also using factory version of the apps. And changed my region to Malaysia. Hence, getting volte and no ads.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock