Smartphone Related Discussions

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,712
  • Views: Views 220,147
Think I didn't word it properly in the earlier post. Just looking to make use of the existing micro usb chargers of the old phones that I have lying around than getting stuck with only one type C charger that comes with a new phone. Plus these chargers still seem more prevalent at public places/friends/work place while borrowing.
All those adapters whose cable can be removed will still work with type c cable

1. Could you elaborate on what you meant by 'if its for an existing phone'
If you wanted a micro usb charger for an existing phone.

2. What advantages does type c offer that you can think of? - One I know is it can be plugged in both ways as opposed to plugging it in one specific way with the micro usb. Ofcourse, fast charging too I suppose
Faster transfer speeds when connected to PC

3. Any current phones with micro usb that you could recommend and are available for purchase?
I don't recollect any. Probably the lower end of realme phones, if any. Nobody will release phones with micro usb going forward. This is also hardened thanks to the EU passing a resolution for that too..

3. Any current phones with micro usb that you could recommend and are available for purchase?
Realme 3 Pro 4 GB model. Currently out of stock. Must be back soon. Specs are amazing. It runs on Snapdragon 710. It has micro USB. Also comes with VOOC flash charging. Price is just 10k.

Thank you all for the suggestions. Another thing I was curious to know about was, what do you do with your old phone while buying a new phone? Do you keep it or do you use the exchange offer?

Thank you all for the suggestions. Another thing I was curious to know about was, what do you do with your old phone while buying a new phone? Do you keep it or do you use the exchange offer?
I have usually given it to my mom, except for the last time, when she already had the Mi A2 and my N7+ camera got damaged because of rain.

Exchange offers on FK and Amazon have become too bad. Amazon's prices are way too low and Flipkart isn't giving a standard price like before, instead they give a range and the delivery guy will decide the actual price based on the phone condition and they most certainly will say something or the other to give the lowest price possible. I just put my mom's old phone up on OLX, it's what I mostly do with the old phones. We will get a decent buyer if we are patient.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock