Discussion Should English content on OTT apps be dubbed in local Indian languages?

• Thread starter iDJ
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 36
  • Views: Views 2,338

Should English content on OTT apps be dubbed in local Indian languages?

• Total voters
Nah, agree to disagree on that. Point is clear don't hate on other's language because you are imaginarily threatened over losing grip over your language. All languages can co-exist peacefully.
Yep. Now lets see Tamil, Kannada, Telugu, Malayalam, Marathi on all buses and metros in entire North India.

Yep. Now lets see Tamil, Kannada, Telugu, Malayalam, Marathi on all buses and metros in entire North India.
If they do the designing like that. It will look so cool than red, green and blue ones. Also much more convenient for travellers. Great idea. You should write to Gadkari ji about this.

If they do the designing like that. It will look so cool than red, green and blue ones. Also much more convenient for travellers. Great idea. You should write to Gadkari ji about this.
You should since Gadkari will understand hindi "impositionists" better.

I am not a politically correct person so I voted honestly. Since Northern, Eastern and Western aka the adaptive population of the country who doesn't even have too many tech savvy person or lacks mass rural english speaking population. They don't request via social or send mails to OTT providers for addition of their local languages. But the will to whatever is provided to them.

I know many people in rural Karnataka and Tamil Nadu who will love to watch Veep and Silicon Valley in Kannada and Tamil. Heard they are big fan of The Office and Succession too.
The number may not be high but Jio even needs the small number who will be interested interested to watch in local language

The number may not be high but Jio even needs the small number who will be interested interested to watch in local language
But Duolingo needs their money more than JioCinema does bro.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock