Discussion Share your JioMart experiences here

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 119
  • Views: Views 18,766
It's a totally waste of time.
They don't even have a proper Customer care of JioMart.

There is no any tracking items policy like
Amazon, Flipkart etc having..
JioMart had tie-up with Grab.it Company, but there standard of levels in delivering items like totally rubbish.
Without informing to us suddenly come to nearby our house/flat they calling us & tell us to collect items, sometimes in they reach us in early morning like (7:34 am) &
Sometimes (3:42 pm) there is not even proper true delivery boy contact number.
The only delivery issue I have faced till date was agent cancelling my order. Otherwise they always give phone number of delivery agent. Also they notify when item is out for shipping just like any other ecommerce platform. Only difference is OTP is required to receive the order.

There is no any tracking items policy like
Amazon, Flipkart etc having..
JioMart had tie-up with Grab.it Company, but there standard of levels in delivering items like totally rubbish.
Without informing to us suddenly come to nearby our house/flat they calling us & tell us to collect items, sometimes in they reach us in early morning like (7:34 am) &
Sometimes (3:42 pm) there is not even proper true delivery boy contact number.

As it is sending from local store, same tracking is not possible.

for delivery of groceries, vegetables & fruits , delivery slots like Groffers or bigbasket would be much better option.

JioMart seems to give away Netmeds coupons on every order. Meanwhile Is this new? I have never seen live tracking like feature on Jio Mart.
nmOidqX.jpg

JioMart seems to give away Netmeds coupons on every order. Meanwhile Is this new? I have never seen live tracking like feature on Jio Mart.
nmOidqX.jpg
The live tracking is there from 2+ months now.

The live tracking is useless it doesn't work properly most of the time bro don't worry
Live tracking makes no sense as they are not delivering to individual customers. They are delivering to multiple customers like courier service.

JioMart service seems to have improved a bit. They have delivered pretty quick. Also, they gave 2 pocket hand sanitizers free with the order!

they gave 2 pocket hand sanitizers free with the order!
Was it first order? They give two kn95 mask here in Guwahati. Until last month it was one Savlon handwash.

Was it first order? They give two kn95 mask here in Guwahati. Until last month it was one Savlon handwash.
Yeah, right. It's the first order from that account.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock