Discussion Share your JioMart experiences here

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 119
  • Views: Views 18,767
Very bad experience with Jio Mart, two orders placed on 16th Aug, first they kept changing the delievery date and then yesterday all of sudden status changed to delivered however I never got the order, tried contacting toll free no twice but call was getting auto disconnected every 15 mins.

After that Twitted and wrote email to customer care but there is no response other than customary acknowledgenemy, both the orders are prepaid so it's became a task now to run after them.

Really disappointed

Last edited:
I think only amazon pantry, grofers and flipkart supermart are the ones that once ordered they deliver all the products or cancelled entire products - Success ratio is more than 96%.
As i read the thread, i had similar experience with BigBasket and Tata StarQ - you are at the mercy of them for the products, nothing is confirmed until they have packed the stuff for you and most of the time few products are always been minus from our purchased list of products and for refund they add amount to the wallet and if they cancel their delivery then the amount is being paid back to original source.

Flipkart and Amazon are best, never faced any issue

Placed order on 18th of Aug and day by day they keep on changing the delivery date. cancelled the order today and waiting for the refund. They are not fit for this business. Need to learn more from Flipkart and Amazon.

I have placed 4 orders till now. Most of the items are not available for my pincode and even after placing order some of them get cancelled during delivery.

But they are prompt on refunds for cancelled items.

Shopping experience is nowhere near to Amazon pantry which I use regularly but I had to use Jiomart as they accept Sodexo. As of now for me it is the only site that accepts Sodexo for online orders and I am forced to use this as I have balance accumulated from 5-6 months.

Last edited:
I have placed 4 orders till now. Most of the items are not available for my pincode and even after placing order some of them get cancelled during delivery.

But they are prompt of refunds for cancelled items.

Shopping experience is nowhere near to Amazon pantry which I use regularly but I had to use Jiomart as they accept Sodexo. As of now for me it is the only site that accepts Sodexo for online orders and I am forced to use this as I have balance accumulated from 5-6 months.
True, most of the time, they will not deliver 3 to 4 times, even my recent order was of 1800 and they refunded 700 but order is not delivered yet.

For Sodexo, you can use Zomato market option, I have been using that to order grocery items.

Just visited twitter handle of jiomart, everyone is abusing them for same issue with hashtag #jiomartscam

True, most of the time, they will not deliver 3 to 4 times, even my recent order was of 1800 and they refunded 700 but order is not delivered yet.

For Sodexo, you can use Zomato market option, I have been using that to order grocery items.
At my place Zomato is not available, Jiomart is available as we have Reliance Mart at our place.
My sister also had bad experience with refund, they never delivered the items but order was marked as delivered. Even after multiple followups from 3 weeks they did not process refund.

Price : Prices are little bit high as compared to DMart but, same as Reliance Fresh.

Delivery : Brought groceries from JioMart and delivered very next day, some of products went out of stock so, they just instead refund hand to hand. Which I received too.

App : App lags a lot, they need fix this.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock