Share your Desktop v2.0

jenius-jatt said:
Nice Desktop with Task bar full of logo's, Good start bro.
ABCDEFGH said:
@Mmadhan Bro, I liked The Title of this thread "Version 2.0" ;)
BTW Good Agreement of Your Icons. [emoji106][emoji108]
Way Too many Applications [emoji32]

@A2H the v2.0 title is because i already had similar thread wayback in 2012/13.. it was too old, so didnt bump it.. :lol;)

@Both yes i like to have frequently used icons on task bar itself.. also i dont keep the notification icons closed.. i keep all icons visible.. except firefox, opera, and real player i use all others frequently.. and i dont like too many icons on desktop, so i put the most used ones on task bar and others inside Apps folder... :k:k:tup:tup

yksjp.png

ABCDEFGH said:
Haha..
NFS Rivals!!!!!!! Currently i am Also Playing that Game :shy:):lol:c

I think Your Computer's Clock Is behind By 1 hour :k

:D Now I don't play this game. Hardly once in a month. But for timepass there's another game "Pocket Tank" :tup

Clock is correct. I have taken the SS at that time and uploaded it after one hour :D

wewake said:
I have taken the SS at that time and uploaded it after one hour :D

Looks Like you are still Using Internet Explorer as it took you 1 hour to Upload An image :d:lol

wewake said:
:D Now I don't play this game. Hardly once in a month. But for timepass there's another game "Pocket Tank" :tup

Clock is correct. I have taken the SS at that time and uploaded it after one hour :D

Hahahaha nice desktop wewake bro,I am also playing pocket tanks nowadays as no other high end game is installing,I am feeling Win 10 is not furnished enough till now,I am not able to run many high end games such as Fallout 4,COD Black OOPs 3 etc,everytym on installing I am getting error ISDONE.DLL missing,I have tried to manually put that file in System 32 folder and Syswow64,manually installed latest DirectX but all in vain,if any of you have received it and solved please provide a solution? :( :(

kumarvishwas said:
I am also playing pocket tanks nowadays as no other high end game is installing,I am feeling Win 10 is not furnished enough till now,I am not able to run many high end games such as Fallout 4,COD Black OOPs 3 etc,everytym on installing I am getting error ISDONE.DLL missing,I have tried to manually put that file in System 32 folder and Syswow64,manually installed latest DirectX but all in vain,if any of you have received it and solved please provide a solution? :( :(

Type "compitable" in Windows Search.

A option Will come "Run Programs made for Previous Versions of Windows".

From That you can Install it :tup
Hope it helps :)

ABCDEFGH said:
Type "compitable" in Windows Search.

A option Will come "Run Programs made for Previous Versions of Windows".

From That you can Install it :tup
Hope it helps :)

Thanks bro but still it doesn't work :-/

kumarvishwas said:
Hahahaha nice desktop wewake bro,I am also playing pocket tanks nowadays as no other high end game is installing,I am feeling Win 10 is not furnished enough till now,I am not able to run many high end games such as Fallout 4,COD Black OOPs 3 etc,everytym on installing I am getting error ISDONE.DLL missing,I have tried to manually put that file in System 32 folder and Syswow64,manually installed latest DirectX but all in vain,if any of you have received it and solved please provide a solution? :( :(

Bro,I think this is a problem with the windows registry.Try cleaning windows registry using registry cleaner available in Piriform Ccleaner,run a deep clean using wise registry cleaner or using any other registry cleaners.
Restore ur system,if possible.U can also consider reinstalling windows.
Hope that ur problem would be solved. :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock