Share your experiences with Headphones, Earphones & Headsets

IamTRoy4

Reaction score
I've used some earphones till date and now I want to provide my feedback on earphones based on my own experiences!

Philips SHE1350 → ★★☆☆☆ purchased in 2015, was great around ₹200, later sold it to a friend of mine.
Philips SBCHL140 → ★★★☆☆ purchased in 2016, If you press & hold it lightly in your ear then you can feel the bass, it got broke after half an year of using but I kept the broken pieces which still produce sound.
Sony MDR-ZX110 → ★★★☆☆ purchased in 2017, bit heavy feel on head and sound was average as compared to it's price, few months later one side stopped working, then the another side. I sold it to a boy at ₹20 who modified it by changing the both output drivers.
Motorola Pulse 2 → ★★★★☆ purchased in 2018, The best headphone I've got, very lightweight & amazing sound quality! still works now.
Oppo (local/copy) → ★★★★☆ purchased in 2019, was totally surprised after listening to the sound! the bass was great at ₹130, though the wire got damaged within few months and one side stopped working. Then I threw it to dustbin.
Oppo (local/copy) → ★☆☆☆☆ purchased in early 2020, but this one was the worst! Kept it inside a drawer and forgot about it.
Oppo (original) → ★★★☆☆ The original earphone that came with Oppo F5 (2017). Found it when I opened the drawer to keep the cheap copy one. It sounds decent, maybe even better than the first 2 Philips I purchased. Sometimes while listening to music I push the earphone into my ear with finger to feel more bass (and it sounds like ₹300 earphones). I always listen with it as I left my regular listening Moto headphone in Kolkata last March.
Honor AM115 → ★★★★★ The BEST ever under ₹350/-!! The bass is too good at this price! Though the wire quality seems average, so using cable protector.
Boult BassBuds Loop → ★★★☆☆ Reading the reviews I considered going for it, but it sucked big time at the price. So I placed return request within an hour.
Oraimo Halo-S → ★★★☆☆ It's good considering the price ₹259. The sound is decent, bass is average. I thought of returning it, but later changed my decision and kept it.
MuLo Soultrip 500 → ★★★★★ Damn the Sound🔥 It's a totally new Indian brand, and the sound quality they provided under ₹380 is impressive! The balance of bass & treble is great at this price. If you're looking for an Indian branded Earphone and want it in your budget then my recommendation would be this one.

Now.. if you also have experience in any Headphones or Earphones then please share yours too! This would make the members of this group aware while buying new ones.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock