Shanzai Phone Kills 25 Year Old Man In India !


2 May 2011
Reaction score
There’s a saying – “you get what you pay for” and in this case it was proven true as a 25 year old man, Dhanji Damor from the Panchmahal district of Gujarat, India got an electric shock from his mobile phone while attempting to make a call while the phone was plugged in for charging. He was rushed to the hospital where he was pronounced dead by doctors due to electrocution.

This is an extremely unfortunate incident and our condolences go out to the family and friends of Dhanji Damor. This goes to show the plight of how certain developing countries are so poor that in their efforts to try to keep up with the rest of the world, they have to resort to shanzai phones that were designed to mimic what we have. This also goes to show the unreliability of shanzai phones that were designed to look and feel like the smartphones that we have come to know and love, but yet underneath the hood is just a mass of inferior technology and poor workmanship.

In fact the Indian government often questions the quality of shanzai phones out there in the market today and it’s incidents like these that give China made phones a bad name, which is rather scary if you’ve ever taken a look at the back of an iPhone 4.

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock