16-Year-Old Girl, Jawan Injured In Intense Firing By Pakistan, India Retaliates Strongly

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 49
  • Views: Views 5,558
This is the gud example how one health conversation can be converted into hate argument by hate speech.

One member attitude is very bad. Don't know how to react in a public forum whatever the issue is

Respect is need as a human

But one member don't know what is respect and how it will be

Calling human as their house pet

The more shocking is @Abhi is liking those comments instead of correcting him

Never expected that from abhi :(:(

Edited..

Last edited:
This is the gud example how one health conversation can be converted into hate argument by hate speech.

One member attitude is very bad. Don't know how to react in a public forum whatever the issue is

Respect is need as a human

But one member don't know what is respect and how it will be

Calling human as their house pet

The more shocking is one senior member liking those comments instead of correcting him

Never expected that from him

Even if u dont name me, its OK. very well know who is supporting whom, despite being Indian ur against my views.

I am sorry to all Indian friends who believed in love , peace and humanity if my comments have hurt them,

we have some conflicts and i know many of my friends wants peace among both countries

I try to avoid such conflicting topics but was forced to comment on situation

I hope we dont repeat what happened in the past and try to promote peace which is required for developement of both countries

no more replies from my side on the topic

Even if u dont name me, its OK. very well know who is supporting whom, despite being Indian ur against my views.

First I'm one of the human then only Indian. Its not needed as a Indian i should support ur hate & unrespectful speeches

As a indian 1st u should know how to respect others

U called Indian as a Noncense the same u called pakistan citizen as a Noncense then how Indian Pakistan partiality came here ??

Our country as a name for welcoming & respect gesture till 2014 but u people had ruined that name in this 4 years by like ur hate speeches

Refrain ur words its gud for you & others. Telling as ur younger brother

Last edited:
@RK3394 You are not ready to understand your mistake.

Because we are Indian, doesn't mean we should block out Pakistani guys from our forum.

Today itself i tried to clarify you several times, don't know why you are not understanding.

Our whole conversation

I am issuing a thread ban on you in this thread to avoid further hateful replies.

Simple fact:

You love your country, they theirs. So you will support yours and they theirs!

wars are never solution my friend

we are not Nepal and Bhutan

please start it , we will finish it

you and i may be dont exists to write after effects

If I hv read the history correctly then all 4 wars were not started by us, it was you who started it. Lastest one is Kargil war. Correct me plz if I am wrong.

And regarding finishing war, if I remember correctly we cut pakistan half in 1971 and created a new independent state and though you managed to capture strategic positions in kargil war still you lost as kargil is back in Indian control now. So if this is way of finishing war by you i.e. surrender before India after every war then you are welcome :kiss:

My Intention is not to hurt anyone I was just supporting my country But I am asking unconditional apologies from those whom I hurted and from next time I will be more careful Sorry Again:hands:

Last edited:
I am sorry to all Indian friends who believed in love , peace and humanity if my comments have hurt them,

we have some conflicts and i know many of my friends wants peace among both countries

I try to avoid such conflicting topics but was forced to comment on situation

I hope we dont repeat what happened in the past and try to promote peace which is required for developement of both countries

no more replies from my side on the topic
Good Bro Proud Of U

My Intention is not to hurt anyone I was just supporting my country But I am asking unconditional apologies from those whom I hurted and from next time I will be more careful Sorry Again:hands:

Sorry Abhi i didn't mean that

I don't know why I refer u as one member instead of name accidentally done that :(:cautious:

Apologize for this time will assure u won't Happen in future :hands:

U always my younger brother :);)

Sorry Abhi i didn't mean that

I don't know why I refer u as one member instead of name accidentally done that :(:cautious:

Apologize for this time will assure u won't Happen in future :hands:

U always my younger brother :);)
Thanks Bro:)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock