Sad News Several bomb blast took place across Colombo today

• Thread starter iDJ
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 57
  • Views: Views 6,922
That every one know sir. It's because of oil. Unemployment is may be one reason as @Dipjyoti Roy bro said.

If you want to argue, we can have whole year on this. We need to defame all the religion which is not going to stop.

First of all their is no religious terrorism. It's based on the situation. This is because of others who made them to do.

Do you think, bcz of this act any religion will grow. Even though that is pointing out as reason as religion. Funny....

i don't get how religion get into this conversation. The only point we are trying to understand is how unemployed is related to terrorism. AFAIK no terrorist chief said in his address said that join/support him he will end unemployment like our Political leader do in political rally.

Have you seen such address by any terrorist organisation leader ? :unsure:

But one thing is common is majority of these organization, they want political control of their target territory and establish their Sharia law whether it's Al Qaeda or ISIS in Middle East or JEM/Laskar in J&K or Boko Haram in Africa.

That's why i believe unemployment has nothing to do with it.

I don't know more about ISIS & Politics,

Just want share this one, All Counties will join hands and clears this ISIS Group. is this possible or not.

I don't know more about ISIS & Politics,

Just want share this one, All Counties will join hands and clears this ISIS Group. is this possible or not.

Impossible as many countries use them for proxy war, for example US against Russia, Pak against India. If all over world peace expands then it's big loss for Billion $(oops sorry i should say trillion $) defence industry for US/Russia/China so they will make sure it never happens

Last edited:
Impossible as many countries use them for proxy war, for example US against Russia, Pak against India. If all over world peace expands then it's big loss for Billion $(oops sorry i should say trillion $) defence industry for US/Russia/China so they will make sure it never happens

Really Sad :sad:

Sri Lanka attack 'retaliation' for NZ massacre: minister

Indian intelligence officers contacted their Sri Lankan counterparts two hours before the first attack to warn of a specific threat on churches, one Sri Lankan defence source and an Indian government source said.
Another Sri Lankan defence source said a warning came “hours before” the first strike.

One of the Sri Lankan sources said a warning was also sent by the Indians on Saturday night. The Indian government source said similar messages had been given to Sri Lankan intelligence agents on April 4 and April 20.

Exclusive: Sri Lanka warned of threat hours before suicide attacks...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock