Sad News Several bomb blast took place across Colombo today

• Thread starter iDJ
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 57
  • Views: Views 6,934
Every month such things are happening! Pulwama! The Ethiopian crash! Christchurch! And now this... Terrible that hundreds of blameless lives are being cut short so violently. :verysad2:

Note: I have struck off the Ethiopian crash as that was not an act of terrorism, but scores of people still lost their lives.
:clap2::clap2::verysad2:

Don't know what is the problem of these terrorists..I might not be a religious philosopher but one thing I know that no religion/god tells its preachers to kill other religion people..

Don't know what is the problem of these terrorists..I might not be a religious philosopher but one thing I know that no religion/god tells its preachers to kill other religion people..
Its the umemployment, frustation and anger against God that make such mindset possible. A person once get into it can't xit even if he will to..

Not unemployment, this is wrong education or no education and brain wash
Just unemployment bro. They are minority in a country dominated by Buddhist. They were discriminating Tamils for decades. How do you think they treated the Muslims? I don't support what they did. If you treat your people in right way. There won't be radicals and insurgents. You should watch the movie VICE. You will find how foolishly America created ISIS.

Number of Indian killed in SL rises to 5 as death toll reaches to 290.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock