Sad News Several bomb blast took place across Colombo today

• Thread starter iDJ
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 57
  • Views: Views 6,920
D4v-N4mU0AAieMH.jpg

It's unemployment.

Why do highly skilled educated guys leave Job and join terrorist then ?

Look at Osama, he was a billionaire and so don't need a job but still he was world's most wanted terrorist. Will you please tell us the reason ? :unsure:

And even if we take your word as true then obvious conclusion comes is that all over World unemployment exists only in one religion which is very very strange.

Sri Lanka attacks likely the work of Islamist militants: experts

Last edited:
Why do highly skilled educated guys leave Job and join terrorist then ?

Look at Osama, he was a billionaire and so don't need a job but still he was world's most wanted terrorist. Will you please tell us the reason ? :unsure:

And even if we take your word as true then obvious conclusion comes is that all over World unemployment exists only in one religion which is very very strange.

Sri Lanka attacks likely the work of Islamist militants: experts
Does your logic always have to be 💩? Osama was provoked by US. He didn't want Western Military in Middle East. He wanted to fight Iraq with his own Army.
Edit : Please learn about terrorist organisations before defaming a religion.

Last edited:
Does your logic always have to be 💩? Osama was provoked by US. He didn't want Western Military in Middle East. He wanted to fight Iraq with his own Army.
Edit : Please learn about terrorist organisations before defaming a religion.

I always accept it anyway where did i defame any religion ? :unsure:

I am just trying to understand your economic logic behind terrorism. Why would US go and provoke a billionaire named Osama when there are hundreds if not thousands of other Billionaires in the world in different countries ? On top of that your argument that Osama doesn't want NATO is a direct contrary to your earlier Unemployment theory because Osama had everything in his life.

If someone does not like something and create a terrorist organisation to achieve what he thinks is right using his huge money power then how come unemployment comes into picture which you are trying to paint ?

Last edited:

I am just trying to understand your economic logic behind terrorism. Why would US go and provoke a billionaire named Osama when there are hundreds if not thousands of other Billionaires in the world in different countries ? On top of that your argument that Osama doesn't want NATO is a direct contrary to your earlier Unemployment theory because Osama had everything in his life.

If someone does not like something and create a terrorist organisation to achieve what he thinks is right using his huge money power then how come unemployment comes into picture which you are trying to paint ?
I am not defending any terrorists. Based on the reactions I am getting. I am gonna avoid topics which aren't of my business.

I am not defending any terrorists. Based on the reactions I am getting. I am gonna avoid topics which aren't of my business.

Bhai ignore reactions those are useless but first tell us about Economics of terrorism w.r.t post 36 . Pls :rolleyes:

Bhai ignore reactions those are useless but first tell us about Economics of terrorism w.r.t post 36 . Pls :rolleyes:
I wasn't quoting you. I was writing about misinformation being spread.

That every one know sir. It's because of oil. Unemployment is may be one reason as @Dipjyoti Roy bro said.

If you want to argue, we can have whole year on this. We need to defame all the religion which is not going to stop.

First of all their is no religious terrorism. It's based on the situation. This is because of others who made them to do.

Do you think, bcz of this act any religion will grow. Even though that is pointing out as reason as religion. Funny....

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock