Samsung unveils Omnia M

ssparikshya

Reaction score
Even as the tech world is abuzz with the new Samsung Galaxy S III, Samsung has meanwhile expanded its Windows Phone portfolio by unveiling the Samsung Omnia M. Taking on the likes of Nokia's Windows Phone-based Lumia 800 and 900 smartphones, the newly unveiled Omnia W comes with the latest Windows Phone 7.5 Mango OS and a range of improved hardware features.

The new Samsung device looks very similar to its predecessor Omnia 7. However, the Omnia M does not have a physical Windows home button, and will rely on the touch sensitive option. The phone has 4.0-inch Super AMOLED capacitive touch display with 480x800 resolution, 1.5GHz processor, 5MP auto-focus camera with LED flash and a VGA video calling camera. For connectivity, the Omnia M supports 3G HSDPA 7.2 Mbps, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth v 2.1, aGPS / Bing Map, and USB 2.0. It has 384MB of RAM along with 4GB of built-in storage. It has 1,500 mAh Li-on battery.

The Samsung Omnia M also features ChatOn messenger, Samsung AllShare that lets you play movies, games, or any other media directly to a TV, Music Hub, Windows Phone People Hub that has built-in social networking services like Windows Live, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. Also, the Windows Live SkyDrive of Omnia M offers 25 GB of free online storage for anytime access, storage and sharing of photos, videos, Office documents, and notes.

There is no official word on the launch date or pricing of the Omnia M, though Samsung has said will roll out to other regions following its European launch.
samsung%20omnia%20m%20launched.jpg

Digit

Only i like samsung notes but sony's notes are more better than that too..lol

do you mean notebook
if yes
then , sony is 1000x better than samsung in that , am looking to get a vaio soon

Yes i meant nootbook only and i had used one of my friends sony note so it was damn cool.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock