Samsung S7 Edge Doesn't Boot

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 34
  • Views: Views 4,389
@Siva Bro, try to turn it on while charging. It may be battery problem.

@Siva Bro, try to turn it on while charging. It may be battery problem.
As you can see it turned on. Now it's back to the original state of BSOD with constant red LED light. LED is constant because the phone was connected to the laptop at the time of incident this time. I don't think it's battery problem bro, battery charged properly to 100% and it was draining normally till this happened.
Try booting into safe mode if rogue app is the problem
Can't boot right now, I will do a factory reset next time it turns on.

I think maybe it's because of your laptop. When you're backing up, probably something might have had happened from your laptop port

I think maybe it's because of your laptop. When you're backing up, probably something might have had happened from your laptop port
I don't think so, as the issue happened earlier (1st post of this thread) when the phone wasn't connected. It looks to be a hardware issue, and I don't think the phone can be used as a daily driver anymore. I just wish I can bring it back to life so that I can exchange it for a decent price whenever I can.

It turned on again last night when I connected the charger. It was showing the charging symbol. After 5-6 minutes of charge I tried to hold Vol - + Power buttons briefly to reset the device and it went off again. It's lying like a brick currently.

bro,
it may be the battery problem only.
happened to me like this(blinking LED) for my galaxy note 2.
when i was visited service center(Amalapuram), they did many things and after 3 days gave to me(all data vanished) and declared battery problem and battery not available at their SCS. Then I purchased a original battery from hyderabad, mobile was started working without any further problem for 2 years.
surely it is not Board problem, mostly once board damaged(Sudden Death syndrome) it won't work again. even LED will not work.
Just asking to consider the battery issues...

bro,
it may be the battery problem only.
happened to me like this(blinking LED) for my galaxy note 2.
when i was visited service center(Amalapuram), they did many things and after 3 days gave to me(all data vanished) and declared battery problem and battery not available at their SCS. Then I purchased a original battery from hyderabad, mobile was started working without any further problem for 2 years.
surely it is not Board problem, mostly once board damaged(Sudden Death syndrome) it won't work again. even LED will not work.
Just asking to consider the battery issues...
It could be a battery problem or it could be a small component inside motherboard too which is malfunctioning when device heats up a bit. Service center guys say it's motherboard as they can neither diagnose the small parts inside the motherboard nor repair them. Mobile turned on twice till now, before going back to the original state. If it's a motherboard problem, it should not turn on.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock