Samsung S7 Edge Doesn't Boot

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 34
  • Views: Views 4,387
@Siva Bro I think you should show your phone to the local mobile repairing shop if anyone good in your area Because they will charge you very less as compared to service centres. I think you should try this:blush:

@Siva Bro I think you should show your phone to the local mobile repairing shop if anyone good in your area Because they will charge you very less as compared to service centres. I think you should try this:blush:
Tried that already bro. Local guys are scared to open the device. They are right away saying, take it to the service center as soon as they hear S7 edge.

Tried that already bro. Local guys are scared to open the device. They are right away saying, take it to the service center as soon as they hear S7 edge.
It happens with every non-back side open phone. Those need special heating device to open so even if they manage to open, they can't close properly.

Oh kay Bro:blush:

may be no good local shop in your city. in my city they do it better than the service centre. my oneplus 3t had damaged due to water in service centre they told they have to put new snapdragon it cost 20k but local guy did it for 500 rs

may be no good local shop in your city. in my city they do it better than the service centre. my oneplus 3t had damaged due to water in service centre they told they have to put new snapdragon it cost 20k but local guy did it for 500 rs
Which city?

I'm not sure if Oneplus 3T has closed back like S7 edge. It's tough to properly open and close the devices with closed back. That's the reason many local guys are scared to open it. And S7 edge costed twice as much as Oneplus 3T!

I'm not sure if Oneplus 3T has closed back like S7 edge. It's tough to properly open and close the devices with closed back. That's the reason many local guys are scared to open it. And S7 edge costed twice as much as Oneplus 3T!
3t also closed back it has no removeable battery and sim should be inserted from side

Mobile came back to life last night. After going through several XDA articles, one of the post suggested that the phone may switch on once the battery is completely drained. So I waited till last night and plugged it in and it started charging.

7_CF162_B1_22_AD_4792_A241_E47_FFE85_EC15.jpg

It even booted into the home screen.

B4_A3_C108_5_DF5_460_B_A080_EADA54_FEE939.jpg

It was fine till 10 AM. I inserted the SIM cards and then connected to the laptop. I thought I would backup the data using smart switch before doing a factory reset. The backup went fine till 75% and then boom again turned off. This time there's a lot of battery left, and I might have to wait 4-5 days before it can be drained completely. But I'm now hopeful that it'll eventually turn on and when it does I'll immediately do a factory reset before doing anything else. I'm suspecting that a rogue app might be causing it. This time it might have happened while that app is being backed up.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock