Samsung Galaxy S9 - Samsung Galaxy S9+

I received the new ANDROID PIE update on my Samsung S9+ lots of changes from earlier and also UI also changed.

My personal opinion, i like the new UI better than previous and looks more polished.

The Galaxy S9+ which was launched at a starting price of INR 64,990 (~$900) is now available for INR 57,900 after a price cut of INR 8,000. The 128GB storage variant is now sold for INR 61,900, down INR 7,000 from the INR 68,990 launch price. The official price of the 256GB variant, on the other hand, is slashed by INR 8,000 from INR 72,990 to INR 65,900.

Samsung cuts Galaxy S9+ prices in India

FYI, I brought S9+ for 57,900 via Paytm payment cashback offer long back last year!

May Android Security Patch out now for Galaxy S9+ Indian variant.

Change log and build number details:
IZFdpO0.jpg

Samsung had said that the second Android 10 beta update for the Galaxy S9 and S9+ would be released this week, and the company has done just that. The second beta update is available now in India and should also be available in South Korea. It comes with software version G96*FXXU7ZSL2 and includes the security patch for the month of December.

Galaxy S9 and S9+ get second Android 10 beta update

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock