• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 21
  • Views: Views 2,799

Siva

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
The Samsung Galaxy Fold has just been announced, and it’s the first foldable phone with a flexible screen from the world’s largest smartphone maker. When in its closed smartphone mode, it has a 4.6-inch external screen, but when you fold it out, it turns into a 7.3-inch tablet, thanks to Samsung’s own Infinity-Flex display.

Price starts at 1980$🙄

Samsung Galaxy Fold: Price (it's really, really expensive), release date and availability

These are all free review units. Unfortunately they are media people so it turned out to be a Samsung's nightmare.
I know bro. They are review units. I was just being caustic.

Last edited:
Best Buy is canceling all orders for the delayed foldable phone due to the lack of a new release date from Samsung.

In an email sent out to customers, Best Buy said that-
With breakthrough designs and technology come many hurdles and the possibility to face a plethora of unforeseen hiccups. These hurdles have led Samsung to postpone the release of the Galaxy Fold, and Samsung has not provided a new release date. Because we put our customers first and want to ensure they are taken care of in the best possible manner, Best Buy has decided to cancel all current pre-orders for the Samsung Galaxy Fold.
Best Buy cancels all preorders for the Galaxy Fold

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock