• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 7
  • Views: Views 1,671

Siva

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
F23 5G geekbench listing confirms the specs.

Snapdragon 750G SoC
6GB of RAM and Android 12 out of the box.

3WVShF6.jpg

I am very confused between Samsung F23 and M33. My cousin's company is handling the expenses and has a budget of 18K and only samsung is supported by them. Please suggest which one would be better

I am very confused between Samsung F23 and M33. My cousin's company is handling the expenses and has a budget of 18K and only samsung is supported by them. Please suggest which one would be better
Go for M33. It has a better Display and bigger Battery.

F23 is better(For the first time, Samsung is providing full One UI 4 with this phojne but still there are lots of bloatware. Panel is LCD but it's TFT panel, camera is good, battery life is good). But avoid both. Go with other options. Poco X4 Pro 5G is better option.

2 years of updates with both F23 and M33.

F23 is better(For the first time, Samsung is providing full One UI 4 with this phojne but still there are lots of bloatware. Panel is LCD but it's TFT panel, camera is good, battery life is good). But avoid both. Go with other options. Poco X4 Pro 5G is better option.

2 years of updates with both F23 and M33.
The options are very limited for now. 18K budget and samsung being the only manufacturer supported by the company's internal applications. M33 , although has a good processor and looks good, but a little bit on the heavier side. However, F23 has a trained and tested 750G and is lighter and slimmer than M33.

The options are very limited for now. 18K budget and samsung being the only manufacturer supported by the company's internal applications. M33 , although has a good processor and looks good, but a little bit on the heavier side. However, F23 has a trained and tested 750G and is lighter and slimmer than M33.
Do consider the display. It's the thing you'll look at everyday and everytime you use the phone.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock