• Replies: Replies 5
  • Views: Views 1,869

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello,

I brought a pair of Samsung Galaxy Buds (wireless earbuds which can used for playing music and receiving calls).

There was offer for S10 series buyers earlier and these headsets are available as cheap as Rs. 2,999. Later till April 30 the offer price bumped up to Rs. 4,999 and now there is no offer when i brought S10+ so had to pay full cost Rs. 9,990 (very costly yet cheaper than Apple AirPods).

On initial usage i found, there is/are no buttons. Once you plug them into your ears, you will get beep sound and it will turn on. As soon as you remove and insert it into the case it will start charging (considering case has battery life left).

You can buy it from Samsung Galaxy Buds (Black) - Price, Reviews & Specs | Samsung India, Samsung Galaxy SM-R170NZWAINU Bluetooth Ear Buds - White: Amazon.in: Electronics and Samsung Galaxy Buds True Wireless Bluetooth Headset with Mic Price in India - Buy Samsung Galaxy Buds True Wireless Bluetooth Headset with Mic Online - Samsung : Flipkart.com.

I can share how it performs on connectivity and audio quality/bass after using for sometime.

Here are the unboxing pictures:

7UcQ0HU.jpg

5VafUSw.jpg

MxHp4ib.jpg

IJk2496.jpg

Device with wireless charging case:

4bJcAXZ.jpg

2YpAVmg.jpg

6Ozy6lY.jpg

L04AOmx.jpg

Congratulations Bro :)

First software update on connecting with phone:
15YUpHp.jpg

App interface:
9a5aHO6.jpg

RqAHXXv.jpg

Battery capacity info:
V5uZtsw.jpg

Find my buds feature:
If you turn it on, buds will start beeping loudly (not very loudly but you can check where they are).

JEG7rcH.jpg

Touchpad of buds:
6BUMZqQ.jpg

Default ones are:
Single tap: Play/Pause track
Double tap: Play next track or Answer/End call
Triple tap: Play previous track
Touch and hold: User configurable (and, Decline call)

Ambient sound:
So you can hear outside noise, while driving horn
etc.

CwJbT1Q.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock