Discussion Samsung Galaxy A73

Reaction score
A73 launching soon, spotted on BIS.

The Galaxy A73 5G is expected to arrive with a 6.7-inch AMOLED FHD+ 120Hz punch hole display, 108 megapixel quad camera unit, and a 5,000mAh battery with 33W fast charging. It may come with Snapdragon 750G, 8 GB of RAM, and 128 GB of storage.

What is typical price range of A7_ series?
35000 and plus. It will same this time around. Don't buy this for sure. A52s is great buy currently(S20 FE 5G is even better buy if you get it at 30999) and if Exynos 1200 is bad in terms of heating then A52s will be great buy at 30999 as well. You can buy M52 as well if you don't care about updates and don't care about camera.

Last edited:
35000 and plus. It will same this time around. Don't buy this for sure. A52s is great buy currently(S20 FE 5G is even better buy if you get it at 30999) and if Exynos 1200 is bad in terms of heating then A52s will be great buy at 30999 as well. You can buy M52 as well if you don't care about updates and don't care about camera.
I don't care about camera much but care about updates. I am planning to buy one which launches with android 12 as I want next 2 major updates.

I don't care about camera much but care about updates. I am planning to buy one which launches with android 12 as I want next 2 major updates.
Get S22 or S22 Plus instead of this. There is no other option. Moto Edge 20 Pro/Moto Edge 30 Pro is also a good option. Probably you would like to wait for Realme GT 2 Pro(I have used almost all Realme devices and software support is pretty good, Realme X2 Pro/Realme X50 Pro/Realme X7 Max/Realme GT and Realme GT Neo 2 as well. And I have used Realme GT Pro 2 as well. Software support will be good without a doubt. Along with great camera and bang for buck if comes around 45K). With Samsung updates are always good, S22 series will come up with 4 years of Android updates and 5 years of security patches. Don't know about mid range devices this year, but A52s is worthy devive if you want to save some money and get good value for money. It comes with better processor as well. Let's see. A52s will get two more updates. Android 13 and Android 14.

Last edited:
Get S22 or S22 Plus instead of this. There is no other option. Moto Edge 20 Pro/Moto Edge 30 Pro is also a good option. Probably you would like to wait for Realme GT 2 Pro(I have used almost all Realme devices and software support is pretty good, Realme X2 Pro/Realme X50 Pro/Realme X7 Max/Realme GT and Realme GT Neo 2 as well. And I have used Realme GT Pro 2 as well. Software support will be good without a doubt. Along with great camera and bang for buck if comes around 45K). With Samsung updates are always good, S22 series will come up with 4 years of Android updates and 5 years of security patches. Don't know about mid range devices this year, but A52s is worthy devive if you want to save some money and get good value for money. It comes with better processor as well. Let's see. A52s will get two more updates. Android 13 and Android 14.
I am only looking for Samsung phone's. I don't like other brand's UI.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock