Discussion Samsung Galaxy A Series (2019 edition) - A10 / A30 / A50

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 61
  • Views: Views 7,970
Samsung Galaxy A series launching this February 28. Notice given on Samsung Members app.👇

LpqZit9.jpg

Samsung Galaxy A30

AiXk2lm.jpg

Samsung Galaxy A50

pUdaV7Q.jpg

Both devices will come with 6.4-inch (2340 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ Infinity-U Super AMOLED display

Android 9.0 (Pie) preloaded is another plus.

The Samsung Galaxy A30/A50 will come in Black, White, Blue colors and will go on sale in mid-March. A50 will come on Coral color as well.

Sale is expected to start to begin by mid-March.

Once upon a time, the galaxy a series was known for superior design and build quality, with underpowered processors. Now they are competing with their M series with not too much difference in specs.

@Siva bro have you checked pics on post #15

Samsung has intentionally darken the notch area so they will look like full screen wallpaper without any notch area like they did with S10 series as well.

@Siva bro have you checked pics on post #15

Samsung has intentionally darken the notch area so they will look like full screen wallpaper without any notch area like they did with S10 series as well.
They actually didn't need to do it for this phone. It's not that bad of a notch design! Making fools out of themselves I guess.

They actually didn't need to do it for this phone. It's not that bad of a notch design! Making fools out of themselves I guess.
Themselves not convinced with notched type design, such wallpapers are outcome of this.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock