• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 61
  • Views: Views 7,929

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
Are these same devices which were recently announced to launch on 14th Feb in White color labeled as FE (Female Edition)?

I was planning to purchase M20 in tomorrow's sale. Since A series coming soon, should i wait for them instead of participating in tomorrow's sale!?🤨🤔

Wait till the A series is released bro. AMOLED screen would be obviously better and it'll compensate for the less battery capacity as well.
It is actually for mom and she uses Nokia 6 (2017 version) which also has TFT screen. She will like more battery than AMOLED display since a charge will last longer, atleast for 2 days.

It is actually for mom and she uses Nokia 6 (2017 version) which also has TFT screen. She will like more battery than AMOLED display since a charge will last longer, atleast for 2 days.
I believe AMOLED with 4000 mAH could be equal to TFT with 5000 mAH in terms of screen on time. The difference will be more if the screen is off most of the time. So if you think the screen will be off mostly, you can go with M20.

Personally i feel Samsung is in full attack mode towards Xiaomi!☺
Personally i feel Xiaomi is in full attack mode towards user's personal data.☺
Source

Everything was hidden and turned on. I had to manually turn off. I don't get the point of putting something in Chinese language on a phone meant for Indian market.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock