Discussion Russian invasion of Ukraine

Now is it fair to sanctioning country's for developing nuclear weapons? It seems like an essential tool to guarantee sovereignty of one's country. This is why remember folks that Moraji Desai is the WORST prime minister we have ever had.

Just a doubt @iDJ Bro , Will India also be in Danger because of this war ??? . I mean Bombs being bombarded on India as well as we support Russia and America is against them so they might attack us or China + Pakistan combo moght do the same

Yes but Ukraine has nothing to do with it . They joined NATO because of US pressure . US has played very smartly to make Ukraine join NATO so that they can have an eye on Russia but now things have become worse
Things need to stop now . We cannot afford another World War because if it happens , this will be the last World War for sure
Ukraine is not a NATO member. An another World War is unlikely happening. Russia is not posing threat to Europe yet. No one pressured Ukraine to join NATO.
Just a doubt @iDJ Bro , Will India also be in Danger because of this war ??? . I mean Bombs being bombarded on India as well as we support Russia and America is against them so they might attack us or China + Pakistan combo moght do the same
India needs to be stop pretending to be neutral. Russia will stay neutral in India-China conflict. So we need West. But we need to be careful here too as they are known to ditch allies.

Ukraine is not a NATO member. An another World War is unlikely happening. Russia is not posing threat to Europe yet. No one pressured Ukraine to join NATO.

India needs to be stop pretending to be neutral. Russia will stay neutral in India-China conflict. So we need West. But we need to be careful here too as they are known to ditch allies.
If Ukraine is not a part of NATO then why is Russia so angry with it ? I am sorry as I don't know about it much but " Inke Gurde Mein Aag Kyu Lagi Hai " - Why is there fire in Russia's Kidneys ? 🤔

If Ukraine is not a part of NATO then why is Russia so angry with it ? I am sorry as I don't know about it much but " Inke Gurde Mein Aag Kyu Lagi Hai " - Why is there fire in Russia's Kidneys ? 🤔
Because of they join NATO. US forces will be in Russia's backyard influencing geopolitics in the region. Just imagine Russian forces in Mexico from an alliance by Mexico and Russia. Will US like that?

This should not increase . Why can't Ukraine just say Goodbye to all of this . What will they achieve by coming into NATO ???
If Ukraine would have joined NATO, none of this would have happened. You shouldn't agree to the demand of a bully to establish a false sense of peace. Tomorrow someone will say Taiwan should join China to prevent war. That's nonsense! Anyway Russia has been doing this even before Ukraine decided to join NATO.

Now is it fair to sanctioning country's for developing nuclear weapons? It seems like an essential tool to guarantee sovereignty of one's country. This is why remember folks that Moraji Desai is the WORST prime minister we have ever had.
True. You build defence to prevent wars. Hope everyone understands it by now. India must spend more and develop indigenous capability to prevent war with China. Otherwise someday China will create insurgency in NE and will invade in name of it.

If USA won't help Ukraine defend themselves against Russia, then that will send a real strong message to China and Taiwan. Taiwan should be worried about Chinese invasion as Washington may not come save them. They must build capability and build alliance with Japan for their own defending. USA can't be trusted. Especially with Biden in seat.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock