Router for duplex(2 floor home) with good range

• Thread starter multi
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 7
  • Views: Views 3,561

multi

Reaction score
I am looking for a good router with a good range around my home.
Currently, I have You broadband with their modem & old TP-link router. My modem & router is on the 1st floor & I have an LG smart tv on the ground floor where I want a good reception of the signal. The current singal is quite poor & I feel buying a new router it should solve the problem.
I found Bapun's this thread good TP link archer , reviews are good.

any one other can share thoughts on this, Amazon has it.

amazon TP link Archer C6 ac1200

your suggestion, please .

Better go for 1 router per floor. Use one router as base router and other routers as extenders (either through Wifi or cable but cable gives better results).

@multi, I have 3 floors on my home and router 5Ghz range works for only one floor. 2.4Ghz works with three floors as there are four antennas.👍

I find this router is very good one. I am satisfied with it as i got a 20Mbps+ speed bump as well.

I just tempted yesterday to buy when it was retailing 2299/- now today it has a price hike of 500/- :mad:

so I better wait till price return to the original.

I just tempted yesterday to buy when it was retailing 2299/- now today it has a price hike of 500/- :mad:

so I better wait till price return to the original.
Did you check my suggestion? It has 5 antenna and cost 2000. Better than AC1200.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock