Rohit Sharma might replace Virat Kohli as the next ODI, T20I skipper

I Read Somewhere,

BCCI Gave Time To Kohli, To Step Down But He Denied Stepping Down It Seems,

So They Sacked Finally,

I'll Not Be Wonder, If Kohli Announces Retirement From Limited Overs,

Some players retired with Respect and Peacefully, which is good for them and fans. Example see foreign players, when they are in good form, they retire from cricket, which gives immanence respect to cricketer and peaceful for player.

But here in India "BAS GISTHE JAO, JAB TAK LAATH NA PADE" :LOL:

Copied from twitter

Rohit Sharma said, “What I have done at MI is brilliant because of the players I have had. Honestly speaking, I have very little role to play there. The team that I had was fantastic. I want to give credit to the management for creating such solid gun players.”

How true this statement is????

Even Kohli also got one of the best team in the history, but was unable to win any ICC tournaments.
Well that's a difference of captaincy .. he can't talk about his own ability so Rohit told like that but we know what he capable of he's a advanced version MSD 2.o 🤣😝

I am not surprised that it has ended this way for Kohli.Let’s face it he was always brash and looked arrogant.The 1st time I saw him was U19 World Cup.He used to swear at opposition players after every ball.I thought that this guy has still not come out of street cricket.Anyway I am not sure making Rohit Sharma as captain is the smartest move.He doesn’t have many years left unless he decides to the shamelessly stick to job like a leech which Indian players normally do.

okoi1eM.jpg

A senior BCCI official informed that the decision was taken by the selectors who took the final call. Unlike the T20I captaincy change, where the announcement came from Kohli, the ODI leadership switch is seen as a BCCI decision

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock