Rohit Sharma might replace Virat Kohli as the next ODI, T20I skipper

No just no. There is no such skill to winning toss. A coin toss is unpredictable. Same is the case with bat toss. You will never know how it will land.
Okay it's ur view 😎

Bhai saab koi yaha clear kardo.. Yaha debut karne se Virat Captain aur MSD Coach nahi ban jayega...(Debate t on this thread nothing going to change anything)

So move on with Rohit and think positive we will win any of ICC event.

Last edited:
Former Australian left-arm spinner Brad Hogg feels split captaincy in the Indian cricket team setup is a good move and hoped that when the team tours South Africa for a Test and ODI series, the changing room doesn't get divided because of the division of roles between Virat Kohli and Rohit Sharma

"I just think this is a good move; Kohli should embrace it and relax about the whole situation because it will help him to concentrate on leading the Test team. And you have a white-ball captain… so Rohit Sharma would be concentrating on the team he wants in white-ball and Kohli can relax about the whole situation and concentrate on Test cricket," said Hogg.

Giving example of Current Aussies Test Captain... No one expected Paine resign and pet cummins will lead... See if team is good, captaincy doesn't matters.. Australia won the 1st test in 3 days.
yes whole team played like a team no one thought Cummins new captain and smith also helped.
hope kohli take this as positive decision and performan like he done his pre captainship era under rohit captainship and showed captainship may come and go but he will remain indian one of a great batsman forever.

finaly hope soon see a tweet from kohli to calm his fans otherwise things will go bad to worse and image of indian cricket malign infront of other cricketing nations

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock