Rohit Sharma might replace Virat Kohli as the next ODI, T20I skipper

Imagine working hard building a team after an unfortunate WC semifinal exit to win the next world cup at home, being halfway through that process, and then someone else gets the opportunity to eat the cake.

Rohit, you are a seriously lucky man, enjoy the cake 😂

1st of all VK should win the toss that himself a heart attack situation before ending up to lift the trophy

I Love You Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

MSD Haters now turned up into Rohit haters meanwhile if MSD unable to bat , unable to win trophy then he should step down & retire immediately .. whereas if it's VK then he shouldn't be step down and must in team if he unable to win the trophy and he didn't score runs too we should give chance & wait for him to score runs unfortunately we don't know when that going to happen poor fans

Tom Jerry Meme GIF by myHQ

Meanwhile if it's good MSD build a team and give to VK whereas it'll be bad if VK build a team (i don't know what team he built actually) and give it to Rohit then its wrong 🤣😝 .. Seems some may demand to dissolve the Indian Cricket team after VK retirement 🤣😝

Spit Take Lol GIF by Justin

Last edited:
Kohli fans bashing BCCI on social media with Shameless BCCI, they forget this BCCI given chance KOHLI to became sensation in Cricketing world. Every one has their own time, in that period everything turn gold for for them. But times changes quickly and when time changes you will be over, nothing going good for you.

So move on.

Azhar
time gone he step down and retired.
Gangully time gone he step down and retired.
Dhoni time gone he step down and retired.
Now Kohli and his fans to accept the truth and move on.
As Rohit fan his time also coming near, he is also going to end his carrier.

Kohli fans bashing BCCI on social media with Shameless BCCI, they forget this BCCI given chance KOHLI to became sensation in Cricketing world. Every one has their own time, in that period everything turn gold for for them. But times changes quickly and when time changes you will be over, nothing going good for you.

So move on.

Azhar
time gone he step down and retired.
Gangully time gone he step down and retired.
Dhoni time gone he step down and retired.
Now Kohli and his fans to accept the truth and move on.
As Rohit fan his time also coming near, he is also going to end his carrier.
I thought they were shaming BCCI for the all the pathetic quality broadcast they air during India's home matches. Also for not penalising players and coach for violating COVID norms during England tour. Finding that this is about captainship is just wrong. They could shame BCCI for various reason. Take taking pan masala ads for sponsorship as one example. This one is just excessive.

I thought they were shaming BCCI for the all the pathetic quality broadcast they air during India's home matches. Also for not penalising players and coach for violating COVID norms during England tour. Finding that this is about captainship is just wrong. They could shame BCCI for various reason. Take taking pan masala ads for sponsorship as one example. This one is just excessive.

Lol !!! why they bashing now, its from months ago bhai, tomorrow they taken decision bhai ;)

Copied from twitter

Rohit Sharma said, “What I have done at MI is brilliant because of the players I have had. Honestly speaking, I have very little role to play there. The team that I had was fantastic. I want to give credit to the management for creating such solid gun players.”

How true this statement is????

Even Kohli also got one of the best team in the history, but was unable to win any ICC tournaments.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock