Rohit Sharma might replace Virat Kohli as the next ODI, T20I skipper

What Exactly Is The Issue Between Him And BCCI?
Ganguly headed committee recommended Kumble as Head Coach whose tenure was cut Short after fallout with Kohli.....

BCCI was managed by Supreme Court appointed Committee, and they went with Captain view to have Shastri who was overlooked in favour of Kumble by the same committee.....

Now BCCI has a President, combined by no ICC Trophies, some senior players are unhappy with Captain, to avoid 1 power centre in team, and lots of rumors which may or may not be true, had all led to this situation.....

Last edited:
According to me thats a good joke.
And who told you that. Do you know the only person who has a problem with Kohli is Ashwin and that is because he was not played in overseas conditions by Kohli and Jaddu was preferred in tests.
Regarding limited overs, Kohli played chahal and kuldeep as in limited overs wrist spinners have better chances to pick wickets compared to finger spinners.
Rohit will do the same with Ashwin as well. Just wait and watch

And who told you that. Do you know the only person who has a problem with Kohli is Ashwin and that is because he was not played in overseas conditions by Kohli and Jaddu was preferred in tests.
Regarding limited overs, Kohli played chahal and kuldeep as in limited overs wrist spinners have better chances to pick wickets compared to finger spinners.
Rohit will do the same with Ashwin as well. Just wait and watch
Noted Sir 🙏

PR Team Abusing Sourav Ganguly and Rahul Dravid. Meanwhile the Duo. They are good friends respect each other, Laxman, Kumble, Sachin, Rahul, Sourav and even bajji, sehwag and yuvi to...

d4Hwyuu.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock