Rohit Sharma might replace Virat Kohli as the next ODI, T20I skipper

Biggest joke in this thread someone one trying to play a saint role by calling "Indian Cricket Fans" I don't know he belongs to which country & falls on which country fans group

Creating a thread in this forum to troll & abuse Indian Cricket players but giving lectures as a neutral cricket fan is the biggest joke of the year

Last edited:
Just because social media, Kohli and other Indian cricketers got this much attention. Where Dada is era very less social media. But Dada got lots of attention due his Passion, Dedication and Fearless Aggression. Dada bow downed Australian in Australia with his ATTITUDE, that was Unmatched with anyone. Dada who is shirt less in LORD's ground which is Heart of England.

Guys, please don't comments negative about Dada, He redefined Indian Cricket. Just hold on until issue shorted out. Everyone has evil mind. Dada also have Evil mind.
If Ganguly was clean, why did he have to lie a few days back? Things would have been smoother if not for that statement..

If Ganguly was clean, why did he have to lie a few days back? Things would have been smoother if not for that statement..

Bhai, When you have position to do good things but you doing bad things, that called BOSS Gangully, ;) ;)

We have heard one side of story i.e from Kohli.I am sure even though Ganguly will not come out in open to counter Virat as it will only make the situation worse but there would be feelers sent down through trusted media outlets to clarify BCCI's situation.As for Virat i am not sure he has done himself any good by having a go at BCCI for what he felt was agenda against him.I am pretty sure if the likes of Anil Kumble give their frank views on Virat he would be left embarrassed .And this is basically the problem with Indian cricket where Cricketers do not know how to leave things gracefully.

The decision to have Rohit as ODI captain is right, but if Kohli is correct that he was only informed 1.5 hours earlier then it is poorly managed.....

But let's not be too short sighted as when Kohli was in his prime, the process of removal of Anil Kumble as coach was equally unceremonious.....

His current form with Bat, No ICC Trophies and rubbing some people wrongly who are now in power centre has only come back to bite him.....

If one or two results doesn't go well in future test Series, he may struggle to retain Test Captaincy as well.....

Being Aggressive is one thing but people management is equally important in Democratic organization.....

The decision to have Rohit as ODI captain is right, but if Kohli is correct that he was only informed 1.5 hours earlier then it is poorly managed.....

But let's not be too short sighted as when Kohli was in his prime, the process of removal of Anil Kumble as coach was equally unceremonious.....

His current form with Bat, No ICC Trophies and rubbing some people wrongly who are now in power centre has only come back to bite him.....

If one or two results doesn't go well in future test Series, he may struggle to retain Test Captaincy as well.....

Being Aggressive is one thing but people management is equally important in Democratic organization.....

Perfectly Said But My Biggest Doubt Is Whats The Story Behind Sudden Fall Of Kohli?

What Exactly Is The Issue Between Him And BCCI?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock