Rohit Sharma might replace Virat Kohli as the next ODI, T20I skipper

A BCCI official, however, has now countered Kohli's claims.

"Virat Kohli can’t say that we didn’t keep him in the loop. We spoke to Virat in Sept and asked him not to quit the T20 captaincy. Once Virat gave up the T20 captaincy on his own, it was difficult to have 2 white ball captains. Chetan Sharma told Virat about the ODI captaincy on the morning of the meeting," a BCCI official was quoted as saying by India Today.

Read more: Virat Kohli can't say that: BCCI official counters India Test skipper's claims on T20I, ODI captaincy

Dada being Dada :love:

Ganguly was also asked about how to manage stress, to which the former India captain had a very sarcastic answer. “There is no stress in life. Only wife and girlfriend give stress,” he said.

w9SRYIJ.png

Difference between Dada and Kohli. Kohli won his debut World Cup just the next World Cup after Dada left. Meanwhile last World Cup Dada played. We ended up only beating Bermuda in the group stage.

Difference between Dada and Kohli. Kohli won his debut World Cup just the next World Cup after Dada left. Meanwhile last World Cup Dada played. We ended up only beating Bermuda in the group stage.
What kind of comparison this is ?? What about 2003 world cup ?? Don't say that's just coz VK played cricket in his school ground

After the humiliating defeat at ODI World Cup. We won the first ever T20 World Cup in the same year. Guess who was not in the squad?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock