Review with Pics: Sony 24 (61 cms) EX430 Series BRAVIA TV

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 37
  • Views: Views 38,529
Amarjeet said:
pls ,mention the price also//////

Ah forgot to mention it bro, its Rs 17,800/- and the installation completed today. :tup

sacoeguy said:
i think bapun raz have not tested samsung led tv.dont you know that sony doesnt plays some of popular media formats& still dont have optical audio out.pq is same as far i know but in features it cant beat samsung. samsung only manufactures sony led panel...

Well choice differs from person to person and you can't change someones choice for sure, in that way i like Sony and brought it and if Samsung has more features then good for Samsung users. :tup

Bapun Raz said:
sacoeguy said:
i think bapun raz have not tested samsung led tv.dont you know that sony doesnt plays some of popular media formats& still dont have optical audio out.pq is same as far i know but in features it cant beat samsung. samsung only manufactures sony led panel...

Well choice differs from person to person and you can't change someones choice for sure, in that way i like Sony and brought it and if Samsung has more features then good for Samsung users. :tup

offcourse !me too not convinced by sony as many suggested during my purchase..enjoy dont confuse with other opinions

sacoeguy said:
offcourse !me too not convinced by sony as many suggested during my purchase..enjoy dont confuse with other opinions

Well SONY has a better UI and its easy to learn the things, options are also in a nice manner. :tup

Long term experience:

Still using this TV on one of my room, it is used for quite long time and we have taken all the juice of it.. Works absoultely fine without any problems, good experience overall... :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock