[Review with Pics] RAVPower 20100mAh Quick Charge 3.0 Power Bank + Adapter

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 22
  • Views: Views 2,822
M.J.Sadiq said:
Great buy bro.. nice features.. battery case is for your S6?
Thanks bro. Battery case? You mean the grey case came with the power bank? No the cover of power bank itself.

By the way, its S7. I exchanged my S6 for S7 during buy back offer of Samsung. :shy

Congrats bro :tup

But one joke abt power banks...
First I use to charge my phone for 10 hrs a day
Now I charge my phone... n power bank 10 hrs a day :hehe

Thanks nilu and shawl bros...

This power bank full charges only at 4.5 hours while same capacity other power bank full charges at 10+ hours only.. :win

Anker has also very nice models but type c port missing.. this power bank has all type of ports which i liked very much.. can charge laptop, tablet, mobile etc.. along with mini fan and led light play functions :)

Bapun Raz said:
Thanks bro. Battery case? You mean the grey case came with the power bank? No the cover of power bank itself.

By the way, its S7. I exchanged my S6 for S7 during buy back offer of Samsung. :shy

You bought S7!! Knowing it now only bro... Congrats for that as well.. By the way I thought it is an external battery case for the phone which will always be fitted with phone..

M.J.Sadiq said:
You bought S7!! Knowing it now only bro... Congrats for that as well.. By the way I thought it is an external battery case for the phone which will always be fitted with phone..

I bought S7 on last September month bro. Thanks for the wishes bro. Samsung was offering 5k cash back too on purchase of S7 in exchange of other S and note series devices other than device exchange price.

It is not a battery case bro. It is a power bank, we can charge any phone or laptop using it. Just need to connect it through USB port.

Basically it has Lithium battery inside it which works as a power backup device.

Excellent buy this. And worth the struggle that you went through bro. Thanks for the nice review and it should help others in the purchase decision.

ilikered said:
Excellent buy this. And worth the struggle that you went through bro. Thanks for the nice review and it should help others in the purchase decision.
India post was the actual culprit. Seller and amazon were supportive but after it reached india and handed over to india post first they kept it in hold for no reason then they shipped it to wrong place. Then it returned to my city and finally i got. So time got doubled. :shy

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock