• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 37
  • Views: Views 38,529
Bapun Raz said:
mmadhankumar said:
Bapun Raz said:
mmadhankumar said:
Looks awesome. Nice review. Might get one soon :tup

Good to know bro, i guess you will upgrade your Tata Sky connection to HD !!:lol
may be or may not be. :lol As you know we (parents) have airtel too. So, Not yet decided on upgrade bro.

so multiroom connection only :k

yeah bro multi tv and monitor purpose ;)

then you can go with this one.. there was a same to same type model of panasonic also but you know sony is sony... and this one can be used as moniter also in pc, 2 hdmi ports also available in it... :k

Bapun Raz said:
then you can go with this one.. there was a same to same type model of panasonic also but you know sony is sony... and this one can be used as moniter also in pc, 2 hdmi ports also available in it... :k

panasonic :no :no :no i would never go beyond sony or samsung when it comes to TV ;)

no bro, went to local tv showroom and brought it from there.. ;)

Lewis said:
Conratz Bapun Bro... Hw did u purchased... online or from shop??

yeah bro, i too don't like it... sony/lg/samsung are better in quality and also there are the most reputed brands in india, no need to buy others at low price because that is not good as this..

mmadhankumar said:
panasonic :no :no :no i would never go beyond sony or samsung when it comes to TV ;)

i think bapun raz have not tested samsung led tv.dont you know that sony doesnt plays some of popular media formats& still dont have optical audio out.pq is same as far i know but in features it cant beat samsung. samsung only manufactures sony led panel...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock