Review: My new Lenovo z570

Raviteja

Contributor
Reaction score
Hello,

Monday evening i brought my new Lenovo Z570 (750GB HDD) laptop Original Price 49k Croma Price was 46k but they gave it to me for 44k because I took display piece.

Design :

The laptop has a good build quality, with the metallic finish on the back lid and palm-rest serving as just the icing on this very enticing cake. The laptop features a full keyboard and a separate number pad. The IdeaPad Z570's has a 15.6-inch LED backlit widescreen display and weighs 2.58-kg with a six-cell battery.

SVFFj.jpg

Usabiltity :

This Laptop has a bright screen and provides decent viewing angles. The 15.6 inch glossy screen supports a maximum screen resolution of 1366x768 pixels.The Chiclet keys are curved at the bottom and well spaced, and allow for any annoying dirt particles to be easily cleaned off. The overall touchpad response was good.

O1pch.jpg

Just above the keyboard to the left is the power button, along with the one key recovery button. To the top right corner of the keyboard,They have given a number of touch sensitive buttons, such as those for muting/unmuting the sound, decreasing/increasing the volume, the one key theater button for selecting scene mode and the thermal management button. The thermal management allows you to set the fan speed to the following modes: standard, super silent, efficient thermal dissipation and dedusting. The speakers are placed along the same horizontal as the touch sensitive buttons, with one speaker extension at each of the right and left ends.Sound quality is really good and loud.

Y20aA.jpg

v7x93.jpg

Hardware :

This laptop comes with a good configurations.This laptop comes with
Intel 2nd Generation i5 2430M processor,4 GB DDR3 RAM,NVIDIA GeForce GT540M graphics card with 2GB memory, Intel 3000 HD Graphics with GPU switchable button(Switch on: Powerful GPU and less battery life..Switch off: Less powerful GPU and more battery life.) and 750GB Hard Disk (Now Lenovo stopped shipping with 750GB HDD and started shipping with 500GB HDD for 44k).

This laptop has 3x USB 2.0 ports, 1x eSata port,1x Ethernet,1x VGA Port,1x HDMI,1x headphone and mike ports and 1x card reader

z1SWy.jpg

DLJOq.jpg

There is also a handy switch for allowing/disallowing wireless network connectivity. The laptop comes pre-installed with Windows 7 Home Premium.....

Software :
This laptop comes bundled with its own substantial set of proprietary software. Included in this set was the biometric face recognition tool.

VeriFace: which is a very handy utility for securely logging into your system. After Veriface takes your picture, every time you have to login, it will scan your face to recognize whether you are the authorized user are not.

OneKey recovery: which is also part of Lenovo’s software set on the Z570 laptop, allows you to backup and recover all the relevant data.

Energy Management: a power management tool, lets you tweak your power settings to get the most out of your laptop's battery. The various power schemes are Energy Star, High performance, Balanced and Super Energy Saver.

CyberLink YouCam: A tool that lets you do a whole lot of fun things with the 2.0mp Webcam.This tool can take your pics, record a video and also can record desktop.

The Lenovo EE Boot optimizer: This tool allows you to optimize your systems boot time.

Battery Life :

3-4 Hours and 30 mins Which is pretty good for this type of laptop.If GPU is on than 2-3 hours.

Chipset :

Intel HM65

Optical Drive :

Tray-in Rambo drive

Display :

Screen Size: 15.6 Inch
Resolution: 1366 x 768 Pixel
Screen Type: HD LED Glare Display

Camera :

2.0 Megapixel

Communication :

Ethernet: 10/100/1000M LAN
Wireless LAN: 802.11 b/g/n
Bluetooth: v2.1

Power :

Battery Backup: Up to 4 hours
Power Supply: 65 W AC Adapter
Battery Cell: 6 Cell Lithium-ion

Ports&Slots :

(3) USB 2.0
Audio Jacks (1 line out, 1 Mic-in)
RJ45 LAN
HDMI Port
VGA Port
Multi Card Slot (5-in-1 card reader)

Weight,Dimension :

Weight: 2.6 Kg
Dimension: 376 x 250 x 20 - 35.5 mm

Few More Pics

sTcwm.jpg

Bag:

WcyXk.jpg

Laptop and Charger:

5uzBh.jpg

dqN5g.jpg

qXXam.jpg

This is how Dreamdth looks

wKHEJ.jpg

T062c.jpg

and one more thing forgot to say If we click Caps Lock,Num Lock buttons it will show a notification near time

uWpJY.jpg

Some info have been taken from pcworld.in...Reason: The info was more clear than the one I wrote so used it in some places.Pics taken by me

Good Review
Congrats Ravi
I will also post the review and snaps of my upcoming HP PRO BOOK 4530s laptop.

Hey Excellent review , i also have the same laptop , only the 13.3 inch version (z370). Its a brilliant laptop with more than adequate battery life and stellar perfomance! have fun :)

Great....congratulation For new lappy, Are u Forget Sim slot Near battery :)... Check it and post images here.

Admin note : always Use maximum Size 800 Width images for better Viewing, all images update with 800 width.

Vikram said:
Great....congratulation For new lappy, Are u Forget Sim slot Near battery :)... Check it and post images here.

Admin note : always Use maximum Size 800 Width images for better Viewing, all images update with 800 width.

Thanks....Will change pics to 800 width in future when I upload............I don't see any Sim slot

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock