OTF Exclusive Reliance JioPhone Vs Airtel Celkon Smart 4G: Every difference that you wanted to know

Sai Jai

Reaction score
collage_559_103117094237.jpg

Celkon Smart 4G Vs RelianceJioPhone: How much will you pay

Celkon Smart 4G:

Down payment: Rs 2,849

Airtel recharge: Rs 6,084

Cashback: Rs 1,500

Total charge incurred: Rs 7,433

Reliance JioPhone:

Refundable security deposit: Rs 1,500

Jio 4G recharge (for three years): Rs 153 per month or more: Rs 5,508

Cashback: Rs 1,500

Total charge incurred: Rs 5,508

Which means, essentially you'll be paying for just the Jio 4G tariff plan should you be looking for the cashback. But then you'll also have to return the JioPhone to RIL after three years. If not, the total charge incurred for the same period will be Rs 7,008.

More..

Reliance JioPhone Vs Airtel Celkon Smart 4G: Every difference that you wanted to know

Last edited:
For me Celkon Smart 4G appears better than Jio phone as it is not network locked and we can buy it independently without any operator offer as well.

Cannot believe my eyes that people start prebooking a simple feature phone, days are not far when we will see headlines that a feature phone prebooking beat Apple or Samsung flagship prebooking number :ROFLMAO:
Its nt like jio phone pre-booking.. if its available to buy then who is going to pre-book the same. if its readily available in ur city, please buy one for me..

It is readily available in stores in large cities.. I asked in some shops of my town, they don't even have any info abt that mobile.
Then i searched in e-commerce websites.. non-of them are listed except onlymobiles..
they were taking pre-booking.. will be shipped by Nov 4th

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock