Discussion Reliance JioPhone Next - News & Updates

The company has reportedly held talks with Singapore-based electronics company Flex and homegrown company UTL Neolnycs, makers of Karbonn mobile phones.
Moreover, UTL is one of the companies to apply for the government’s production-linked incentive scheme for mobile devices. Companies under the scheme will get 4-6 per cent incentive on their production value, provided they meet the investment and production criterion every year. UTL has plants in Noida, Tirupati and Bawal in Haryana. It also manufactures set top boxes for Jio.

Even with Snapdragon 215. I will blindly go for it. I hate these phones with stupid notches. It's a pain to watch videos.

As per ET Now, Jio phone next have two variants, basic model priced Rs.5000 and Rs.7000 for advanced model. Finance option will be available with banks and NBFCs with 10% upfront payment.
₹5000-7000??

Phone 📱 will locked to work only with 'Jio' This thing was done by RCom too. Even many operators including Airtel, Vodafone, Tata Indicom used to do that.

I guess JioPhone Next will work with JioPhone plans too. New phone will be bundled with at least 1 year and 2 year plan. And, will cost about 3500-4000 with plans bundled with it, not much than that.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock