Discussion Reliance JioFiber FTTH Internet Service - Queries & General Discussions

I had recently taken a jio fiber postpaid connection by paying 6 months advance. It's been only one month now and I had to relocate my home. Sadly, jio fiber isn't available in the current location and I don't want to buy jio airfiber as I don't need set-up box. The customer care team said that I won't be getting any refund for cancellation. Is that true? Will I be able to get the refund by any means?

I had recently taken a jio fiber postpaid connection by paying 6 months advance. It's been only one month now and I had to relocate my home. Sadly, jio fiber isn't available in the current location and I don't want to buy jio airfiber as I don't need set-up box. The customer care team said that I won't be getting any refund for cancellation. Is that true? Will I be able to get the refund by any means?
I think u will get balance 5 months amount bro, contact them through twitter/appellate officer

[email protected]

No absolutely not you'll get refund you just have to mail 💌 and tweet about about this issue.

Bro, I want to retain for few months only Fiber postpaid connection and don't want STB due to studies.
Since low pack itself is Rs.599 with TV channels what is my option?
Whether have to cancel postpaid connection itself? Any temporary Deactivation is there in jio fiber?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock