Discussion Reliance JioFiber FTTH Internet Service - Queries & General Discussions

there is this manhole outside my house that says RJIL. Picture below is fixing the waterline after the horizontal boring machine broke the pipes. Red is Act and green is Jio.
bKKRJmq.jpg
During Underground Wire Installation...The Horizontal Boring Machine Broke The Water Pipe In Front Of My House Too...Because Of This...Nearly 10 Days Of Water Supply Interrupted During Pongal...

Jio fiber was available from Mar-17 I believe in few parts of Hyderabad with preview offer but not sure what it's current status is. Unfortunately not yet available in our area :(

And regarding wire drilling problem mentioned by @CarthikNaga and @Jagadeesh bro. Looks like they are doing it everywhere and laying cables, I too saw many cases of water pipelines getting disturbed and also had problems with BSNL landline connection going down.

ad problems with BSNL landline connection going down.
Ha ha... jio might actually want bsnl to go down. ;)
But they must be fined for such mess. However, no one will even dare touch a jio fiber cable. The only thing that is uneasy about this jio thing is the extreme power that the owner has. Sells retail from wholesale shops when bharti walmart does not allow. And no body even questions.

so will Jio transmit tv channels via cable or Internet via Fibre ?

Is it IPTV ? As it says Jio TV app is there. This is completely different from the videos of Jio cable STB on YouTube where it use cable connection

JioTV app for 4G wireless and FTTH for Jio STB but it is still decade away to give any fight to DTH

so will Jio transmit tv channels via cable or Internet via Fibre ?

Is it IPTV ? As it says Jio TV app is there. This is completely different from the videos of Jio cable STB on YouTube where it use cable connection

They are finding every possibility

I think jio tv is seperate concept

Apart from that advance cities have both stb as well as ftth other way in rural areas ftth not possible only cable possible imo

Let's wait for some weeks to make it clear :);)

They are finding every possibility

I think jio tv is seperate concept

Apart from that advance cities have both stb as well as ftth other way in rural areas ftth not possible only cable possible imo

Let's wait for some weeks to make it clear :);)

I think Jio STB will compete with Apple TV/Amazon fire like streaming devices

They are not here to compete with hathway/Siti/traditional DTH

How many types of STB will Jio come out with ?

On YouTube the show a black one with coaxial cable In. No FTTH connection there. Its not 4K or smart android STB in anyway

And another side its this article that says it's with FTTH and has android STB with apps.

People will get confused in such thing's

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock