Discussion Reliance JioFiber FTTH Internet Service - Queries & General Discussions

Its better to wait and watch before taking an jio service because they always have hidden terms and condition.....never clear to customer.

The broadband service is likely to offer 100GB data at 100mbps speed in the initial phase as part of its preview offer. The company is currently conducting test runs of JioFiber service 10 major cities. According to a 2017 report by Business Standard, the telco is expected to launch high-speed fibre to the home broadband in more than 30 cities early 2018.

Reliance Jio may launch its JioFiber broadband service by March-end - ET Telecom

Already Available In Few Places In Coimbatore...45 Days Back, Fiber Wires Were Buried Into The Ground In Front Of My Home...When I Enquired About Launch With Them...They Said 2 To 4 Months.

Last edited:
Their installation Process is very weird they want full authority regarding installing a box (which is for full society) and they can come at any time if there is any complain or issue with connectivity so it's very hard for society to give them such permission. If any single individual living in society can't take connection as they require NOC of society as they will do wiring for full society even if other member opt or not but good thing it's at there(company) cost but it's hard as society can't give permission to drill hole n do wiring for whole soceity. Bcoz you can't force other to consider your choice.

Already Available In Few Places In Coimbatore...45 Days Back, Fiber Wires Were Buried Into The Ground In Front Of My Home...When I Enquired About Launch With Them...They Said 2 To 4 Months.
When u enquired bro ??

there is this manhole outside my house that says RJIL. Picture below is fixing the waterline after the horizontal boring machine broke the pipes. Red is Act and green is Jio.
bKKRJmq.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock