Discussion Reliance JioFiber FTTH Internet Service - Queries & General Discussions

• Thread starter Thread starter rahul1117kumar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 770
  • Views Views: Views 189,470
Even i got same information that fibre net will be wireless
So it is jio link
Seriously jio
I’m not interested in wireless internet

Even i got same information that fibre net will be wireless
QUOTE]
Absolutely wrong information. Until your home, it's fiber optic connection. It will come with a modern with wireless connectivity similar to any Airtel or ACT service

Jio GigaFiber plans leaked: These are possible prices, data plans that Jio will reveal on August 15
Many broadband plans information(news may be not 100% correct) ahead of commercial launch on 15 August for Jio fiber like Rs 500 300 GB 50 Mbps speed being the lowest plan and highest goes till Rs1500 for 900 GB 100 Mbps plan i.e. Rs1.66 per GB, if these plans are true my local broadband like Airtel still sells lowest broadband at Rs799 for 50 GB 40 Mbps and ACT broaband sells lowest plan at Rs685 for 100 GB 15 Mbps the lowest plans in Bangalore, will they(Airtel/Act) will be able to match this.Today Jio mobile lowest plan is Rs149 for 1.5 Gb data per day equals to 42 GB is Rs3.54 per GB and Jio fiber rate has to be less than mobile rate always then Rs500 plus tax ie Rs590 for 300 GB works out to be Rs1.96 per GB seems to be very much possible

Last edited:
Thats a different service using embms, not giga fiber.

On Giga fiber, TV watching is not charged, i spoke to one Jio executive
If thats the case then it will disrupt the matket. If tv plus broadband is for 500 only.

Guys don't trust the rumours there were roumor about Jio sim as well that it will give 10 GB data in 250 and all. But, all turn out wrong and fake. So, don't trust media they only post on website to grab eyeballs and some clicks. In same way they spread fake news about JioPhone and JioPhone exchange.
The plans will only come out in action time.

Back
Top Bottom