Discussion Reliance JioFiber FTTH Internet Service - Queries & General Discussions

• Thread starter Thread starter rahul1117kumar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 770
  • Views Views: Views 189,470
Wrong! Jio fiber is for top 1000 cities for now. What about rest? well they'll get jiolink have a look-
Source

Its a fixed broadband service using mobile tower @ 2300mhz.
They plan this for all rural areas where jio fiber is not feasible financially.
If any area/locality get good nos jiolink connection then jio would upgrade that area to ftth.

Its a win win for everyone. More density of connection get ftth, less demand then jiolink would also work fine.

Last edited:
Wrong! Jio fiber is for top 1000 cities for now. What about rest? well they'll get jiolink have a look-
Source

Its a fixed broadband service using mobile tower @ 2300mhz.
They plan this for all rural areas where jio fiber is not feasible financially.
If any area/locality get good nos jiolink connection then jio would upgrade that area to ftth.

Its a win win for everyone. More density of connection get ftth, less demand then jiolink would also work fine.
This is what I got from jio dealer but then also I take you tuber with a pinch of salt bcoz in these rummor world anything is possible

Also the youtube is showing you physical device so how it is a rumour. Did you even watch it?

I would instead take jio dealer with pinch of salt. They can spit white lies in face to sell anything. And we all know how knowledgeable they are.

Also that explanation of yours doesn't make any sense. Can't understand how you believed it. anyway i leave it here.
jiolink-wifi-jio-preview-offer.jpg

Exclusive : Reliance Jio JioLink Indoor WiFi Plans and Preview Offer Revealed

Last edited by a moderator:
@abhi1276 bro, what u posted is wrong.

JioLink is a different service. In that u get a antenna where u need to install and get 4G LTE signals from nearest tower, it needs a Jio SIM to work. Its connected to a modem and one can use it as a WiFi.

The plans for JioLink is different from JioFi and Jio Phone and normal Jio Plans. '

What u are saying is to link different Jio services under one account is different, we are aware about that, this however is a all together different service from Jio

Last edited:

JioLink is a different service. In that u get a antenna where u need to install and get 4G LTE signals from nearest tower, it needs a Jio SIM to work. Its connected to a modem and once can use it as a WiFi.

The plans for JioLink is different from JioFi and Jio Phone and normal Jio Plans. '

What u are saying is to link different Jio services under one account is different, we are aware about that, this however is a all together different service from Jio
can we put the jio link sim to our phone when we are not in home

JioLink is a different service. In that u get a antenna where u need to install and get 4G LTE signals from nearest tower, it needs a Jio SIM to work. Its connected to a modem and once can use it as a WiFi.

See you may be right or you r right but what i posted is what i got info from jio dealer. As what he said i felt its true so i thought of sharing.

I am not sure, i guess NO.

U cant use JioFi SIM in phone, same way u cant use JioPhone SIM in other 4G Smartphone, so JioLink SIM cant be used in other devices
@Anish Pai bro i dont have info abt jio link SIM but ya you can use your Jiofi SIM in your smart phone also in jio phone n vice versa bcoz i m using it.

Back
Top Bottom