Discussion Reliance JioFiber FTTH Internet Service - Queries & General Discussions

• Thread starter Thread starter rahul1117kumar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 770
  • Views Views: Views 189,465
Jio Smart Home Accessories
The list of Jio Smart Home Accessories are:
  • Jio Audio Dongle
  • Jio Video Dongle
  • Jio Smart Speaker
  • Jio Wifi Extender
  • Jio Smart Plug
  • Jio Outdoor Camera
  • Jio Indoor Camera
  • Jio TV Camera
  • Jio Smoke Sensor
  • Jio Water Leak Sensor
  • Jio Siren
  • Jio Gas Leak Sensor
  • Jio Panic Button
  • Jio Multi-Sensor
  • Jio IR Blaster
  • Jio Smart Lamp
  • Jio Door Sensor
  • Jio Motion Detector

Jio Smart Home Accessories
The list of Jio Smart Home Accessories are:
  • Jio Audio Dongle
  • Jio Video Dongle
  • Jio Smart Speaker
  • Jio Wifi Extender
  • Jio Smart Plug
  • Jio Outdoor Camera
  • Jio Indoor Camera
  • Jio TV Camera
  • Jio Smoke Sensor
  • Jio Water Leak Sensor
  • Jio Siren
  • Jio Gas Leak Sensor
  • Jio Panic Button
  • Jio Multi-Sensor
  • Jio IR Blaster
  • Jio Smart Lamp
  • Jio Door Sensor
  • Jio Motion Detector
Are u working in jio?

Reliance Jio is poised to launch a mass-market, high-speed, wired, broadband service bundled with internet-based television programming starting at about Rs 500 a month, or effectively half of what cable operators charge for similar services.

The Mukesh Ambani-controlled telco is looking at a commercial rollout of Jio GigaFiber before Diwali (November 7), initially in the metros and about 80 top tier 1and 2 markets, a person with knowledge of the plan told ET. Availability of the service will depend on the volume of consumer registrations starting August 15, the person said.

Happy hours! Reliance Jio to disrupt broadband market with low pricing

No body has to wait for 3 months,big cities where you have seen Jio fiber cable already being laid will start getting connection immediately,if your area your cable operator has signed MOU with Jio and fiber has already reached his control room you will get connection immediately,only those will have to wait where last mile connectivity is not there for your apartment/flat they may have to wait till fiber is laid in your area

I dont know if my lane has the OFC underground, further down the lane there is a Jio OFC Junction Box on the road, but it ends there. I guess they haven't yet laid it on my lane.

I dont know if my lane has the OFC underground, further down the lane there is a Jio OFC Junction Box on the road, but it ends there. I guess they haven't yet laid it on my lane.
Same here... Not sure if they will provide connection from that far... Lets see. Anish bro is very excited I see :-)

Back
Top Bottom