Discussion Reliance Jio vs Airtel vs Vodafone vs other telcos: Which data plan you should go for bros ..

Which plan are you for bros from August 2017 ??

• Jio

• Airtel

• Vodafone

• Idea

• BSNL (3G)

• Reliance/Aircel

• NOTA

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'll keep using jio
airtel offer comes under "Best offers for you" may not be available for all user...

What abt roaming free , jio apps free , sms free will u get all these in that 2rs. Bro ??

also unlimited free calling and jio internet works even after consuming daily limit...but airtel start charging

may be. but my mother also has got the same offer in her number

But that doesn't mean everyone will get this offer .. no assurence

I'll keep using jio
airtel offer comes under "Best offers for you" may not be available for all user...

also unlimited free calling and jio internet works even after consuming daily limit...but airtel start charging

Exactly bro .. jio will keep his promises @ any cost whereas these junk AVoID can't

What abt roaming free , jio apps free , sms free will u get all these in that 2rs. Bro ??

And u forgot to mention free calling daily cap 300 mins. & weekly cap 1200 mins. of this offer ?? Anything like that available in jio offer ??

chill sai bro.. i didn't say anything bad abt Jio.
Roaming is already free on airtel, idea, vodafone and bsnl. don't know abt others.
only difference comes with Jio Apps.
nobody care abt free sms now a days. everybody has whatsapp in their phone.

daily cap of 300mins. 300/60=5hrs. More than enough for a normal and above normal user.

₹197 = Unlimited Local + STD for 28 days, 1GB/day + ₹10 talktime
Pls give accurate info TT is 9.85rs. that too who all are recharge via idea app or idea website & don't forget to mention free calling daily cap & weekly cap details for every offer(if there means)
If not simply post the offer snap .. incorrect data may mislead users

Roaming is already free on airtel, idea, vodafone and bsnl. don't know abt others.

daily cap of 300mins. 300/60=5hrs. More than enough for a normal and above normal user.

Unless that normal user is using the phone as Baby monitor

Unless that normal user is using the phone as Baby monitor
i may took a min of 2:30hrs/day or maximum at 3 to 3:30hrs currently on Jio. am not using it as a baby monitor. also not a baby sitter

Nothing to chill or unchill :k

I'm not supporting jio here .. I want u too give appropriate info what avoid group are giving as offer
It doesn't matter who all are carrying or uncarrying abt daily cap but why are u hiding that ?? Post it openly else post just offer snap nobody will question u here .. will u justify ur words on hiding those daily cap dtls.
Why are u adding extra words 2rs. Difference 3rs. difference like that ??

Post as simple as that as ur not a AVoID fan means

Thank u

Edited

Last edited:
It doesn't matter who all are carrying or uncarrying abt daily cap but why are u hiding that ??
i didn't hide anything. I highlighted the main part of the plan only.
did i grayed out anything on Screenshot to hide something..?
those who can read what i has posted, can also read what is there in the Screenshot. if i grayed out the daily cap on the SS u can say i had hided something. it is very well readable from the SS.

have nothing to hide and not a fan of anybody. Even am using Jio on my phone.!

Some words

If jio not gave these offers to us means then u don't have any need to check best offers in AVoID .. simply go-to retailer & recharge with 600 to 700 RS./m get 2 to 5 Gb data for 28 days and enjoy

Atlast with in 2 years u'll become poor by recharging ur data plans

Even AVoID group also can't say no to the above words

Edited

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock