Discussion Reliance Jio vs Airtel vs Vodafone vs other telcos: Which data plan you should go for bros ..

Which plan are you for bros from August 2017 ??

• Jio

• Airtel

• Vodafone

• Idea

• BSNL (3G)

• Reliance/Aircel

• NOTA

Results are only viewable after voting.
I have been using Airtel from past 10 years, signal strength is degrading day by day and now I am unable to take calls inside home(in hyderabad prime area).
Where as Jio is working fine, able to take calls and getting super fast internet too.
Airtel though existing from past many years is not able to match new service provider Jio.

Off course Jio plans are better, but service is also better by Jio at least in my area.

Last edited:
Well Jio is not here for charity, They are giving this cheap data only bcoz they don't have subscribers base. If Jio had 30 crore subscribers then Jio would also sold data packs of price 600-700 for 2-5 GB for 28 days and we would have to enjoy that. Jio has made an investment of USD 30 Billion only to make USD 60 billion return and who will give them return, it's the Jio subscribers.

i didn't hide anything. I highlighted the main part of the plan only.
did i grayed out anything on Screenshot to hide something..?
those who can read what i has posted, can also read what is there in the Screenshot. if i grayed out the daily cap on the SS u can say i had hided something. it is very well readable from the SS.

have nothing to hide and not a fan of anybody. Even am using Jio on my phone.!

Then it's better to post only snap bro if ur unable to give full offer details in words

Last edited:
Well Jio is not here for charity, They are giving this cheap data only bcoz they don't have subscribers base. If Jio had 30 crore subscribers then Jio would also sold data packs pf price 600-700 for 2-5 GB for 28 days and we would have to enjoy that
I don't think so bro .. he's doing jio business as charity (atleast as of now) they don't need earn profit in this business as they are invested their extra money in this business

Yes as u said if it's like that after 30 crores customer reached then that is the decline days of jio .. though very much sure it won't happen

Then it's better to post only snap if ur unable to give full offer details in words

why bro.. everybody will only post the headings or main part only. for detail they can refer link or see screenshot.

Well Jio is not here for charity, They are giving this cheap data only bcoz they don't have subscribers base. If Jio had 30 crore subscribers then Jio would also sold data packs pf price 600-700 for 2-5 GB for 28 days and we would have to enjoy that
I agree no operator is here for charity :)
But we should think how come old operators are matching offers given by Jio. It appears they have been looting us from many years, frankly speaking did anyone of us expect unlimited calling and daily 1GB for 70 days at 399 from Airtel an year ago when Jio was not there.
I was paying 250 per GB prior to Jio, now we all know how much Airtel is charging :)

I don't think so bro .. he's doing jio business as charity (atleast as of now) they don't need earn profit in this business as they are invested their extra money in this business

Yes as u said if it's like that after 30 crores customer reached then that is the decline days of jio .. though very much sure it won't happen

Doing something for people for non profit is the job of Govt and not for a private company, When I buy RIL share at Rs 1500 then it's the Job of Mr Ambani that the investor gets his profit in due course otherwise why should I buy RIL instead of Bharati's share. Investors cannot wait forever to get his profit back.

why bro.. everybody will only post the headings or main part only. for detail they can refer link or see screenshot.

I don't know how ur comparing article with offer dtls.
Can u explain me what is the need of ur incomplete offer details in words ??

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock