Reliance Jio testing Live TV (IPTV) service on Jio STB

• Thread starter Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date Start date
  • Featured
  • Replies Replies: Replies 573
  • Views Views: Views 103,249
I recently had a discussion with one of the jio installation representative and he said that the 1000GB cap on Jio Airfiber will not be utilised while watching live TV channels on the setup box. So what he said was, it's only deducted if we use it for OTT content. Is that true?

I contacted Jio,
I am asking you for update on live tv. Not digital tv which is currently working in the STB. I have recently taken AirFibre connection. I have seen videos on YouTube and read in forums about Jio starting live tv. Can you tell when is Jio starting live tv. Because my parents are finding difficulty using the digital tv. Now in my location BSNL AirFibre is available and they have started live tv app. Also inform will your live tv will be available on JioTV plus app.

See the stupid reply

I understand your concern with regard to LiveTV.

You are extremely important to us and I am sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

Kindly confirm are you facing login issues with the Amazon Prime app?

Are you at home in front of the STB device?

Is your STB connected directly to router or is there a 3rd party extender?

Awaiting your response.
Tripti Maity
Team Jio

on 70007 70007 or click here to WhatsApp Now. You can chat with us now in English and Hindi too.

Last edited by a moderator:
I contacted Jio,
I am asking you for update on live tv. Not digital tv which is currently working in the STB. I have recently taken AirFibre connection. I have seen videos on YouTube and read in forums about Jio starting live tv. Can you tell when is Jio starting live tv. Because my parents are finding difficulty using the digital tv. Now in my location BSNL AirFibre is available and they have started live tv app. Also inform will your live tv will be available on JioTV plus app.

See the stupid reply

I understand your concern with regard to LiveTV.

You are extremely important to us and I am sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

Kindly confirm are you facing login issues with the Amazon Prime app?

Are you at home in front of the STB device?

Is your STB connected directly to router or is there a 3rd party extender?

Awaiting your response.
Tripti Maity
Team Jio

on 70007 70007 or click here to WhatsApp Now. You can chat with us now in English and Hindi too.
They never care about their users 😐. Let's move on from jio. Switch to some other network 🥱🥱🥱. That's best solution for us 😁 😁 😁

This forum very silent nowadays 😔. I'm looking forward some good news from anyone for live tv app 😁 😁 😁
Seems no progress from Jio or they doing things secretly or have dropped the idea of IPTV
Now Jio is waiting for TRAI to amend NTO again for iptv (pay channels) with removal of MRP, if broadcaster apps subscribed in broadband plan. ;) :ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom